PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT Empty
PostSubject: KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT   KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Has anyone of you ever been through something KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT
heard?

flower Manu

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6VgODRF-Kro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT   KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Yes vaguely, apparently michael was interested in investing in a joint media
Venture that provided wholesome media entertainment, think tom mentioned it in an early video, I don't know if the investment went ahead other member might know more, I think michael universe was discussed on the forum sometime ago? basically michael expanding into many areas of entertaiment video games movies theme parks etc, sometimes we are reminded that michael has great bussiness acumen & I always remember reading in a newspaper in the 1980's which stated that he owned 400+ bussinesses/investments now that doesn't sound like someone who would become near bankrupt does it, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT   KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:28 pm

I think to myself: This is the ideal base, foundation stone, to act behind the scenes. he can produce music, films, etc. make hiding behind other names without being detected.
This prince, his partner for Kingdom Entertainment ..... this is the Prince of Bahrain?

flower Manu

Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT   KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:27 am

Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT   KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:38 am

Thank you for this information

KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT 293gk610

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT   KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: