PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jermaine's secret escape plan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Jermaine's secret escape plan Empty
PostSubject: Jermaine's secret escape plan   Jermaine's secret escape plan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:15 am

Jermaine has said he planned an escape route for michael should he have been found guilty in 2005, this seems a very contentious statement, at the least it's a criminal act, jermaine is always talking about the importance of preserving michael's legacy, I fail to see how such a statement would actually benefit michael's public image, but could there be something else in this statement? could it be a clue or hint that murray is going to attempt or is going to escape 'justice' in the later days of the trial?, keep the faith it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's secret escape plan   Jermaine's secret escape plan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:21 am

Oh yes. I've seen it. It was to be read even in our country on the TV teletext page. But I wonder: how this should work. Usually when someone is found guilty, to get there directly from the courtroom to jail. How could there be to see Michael escape? Jermaine also said
Michael knew nothing of this plan ..

ITS ALL FOR LOVE Manu Suspect

PS:
Why Jermaine tells us this just now?
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's secret escape plan   Jermaine's secret escape plan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:35 am

I guess michael's lawyers would have been able to indicate how the case was progressing e.g favourable or otherwise if the writing was on the wall so to speak looking like a possible conviction then I guess the plans could have been set in motion, but then again it could be complete fiction & it might relate to the hoax or it might be because jermaine has a book coming out, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's secret escape plan   Jermaine's secret escape plan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:30 am

Manu I thought that was the case too! If someone was found guilty, they are taken straight to prison from the courtroom Suspect But Rogerrabbit! You have brought up something I never thought of!

Quote :
could it be a clue or hint that murray is going to attempt or is going to escape 'justice' in the later days of the trial?

Very good point! I agree that it is a bit funny for Jermaine to bring this up now and to be honest, as soon as I read it I thought it was BS lol! Anyway, I guess we will have to see what is gonna happen! The trial is still set to start on the 20th, right?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's secret escape plan   Jermaine's secret escape plan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:32 pm

I'm not sure on dates anymore is the jury questioning process taking place on the 23rd sep, I expect the trial will take place during October but wouldn't be supprised if things change, keep the faith it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's secret escape plan   Jermaine's secret escape plan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

I'm not sure on dates anymore is the jury questioning process taking place on the 23rd sep, I expect the trial will take place during October but wouldn't be supprised if things change, keep the faith it's all for love.

Really? I'm not sure on dates either now lol! I heard jury questioning was already taking place this week Suspect Oh well, I guess we will know when it is beginning because TMZ will write something about it lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's secret escape plan   Jermaine's secret escape plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jermaine's secret escape plan
Page 1 of 1