PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Larry Nimmer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

Larry Nimmer Empty
PostSubject: Larry Nimmer   Larry Nimmer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:04 pm

flower see this Manu
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Larry Nimmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry Nimmer   Larry Nimmer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Think I may have seen bits already on youtube, I believe a segment of the arvizo film was used at trial, there's another piece where bashir has tapped into micheal's achilles heel his children which bashir then uses to gain michael's confidence.

Because michael hired his own film crew he must have suspected he might be duped, at the same time living with Michael Jackson was being filmed another british documentary maker Louis theroux was trying to broker a interview through uri gellar = Louis, martin & michael, was this pure coincidence or a plot to set off a chain of events that would lead to a trial?, I can't help but wonder how different things might have been if a documentary had been made with theroux rather bashir, but I think there's are signs of a little agenda within theroux's film, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down

Larry Nimmer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: