PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photo of Michael

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

Photo of Michael Empty
PostSubject: Photo of Michael   Photo of Michael Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Hello people.
Wow, this letter made ​​me almost blown away.
I read a lot in another forum. Sorry, but I just want to know everything.
In this forum there is someone, I think he or she is very serious.
And what was written there, I find very interesting.

And this photo of Michael, I've never seen this before. In my opinion this is not an old photo. Maybe you know more about it.

Look here!

all4loveandbelieve
Army of L.O.V.E.

Michael's picture dated june 2010
« Reply #-1 on: TPhoto of Michael M_j_10oday at 02:52:44 AM »I found this picture navigating the web. Again, I was not looking for Michael, just information on a different topic. This picture just popped. I get that alot lately. Is it a sign?? I think yes.. Here is the picture, and let me know if it is a recent one. The only thing I do not see the cleft on his chin, maybe it is hidden.

all4loveandbelieve
Army of L.O.V.E.

Re: Michael's picture dated june 2010

I was looking for some medical information for my work, I have no idea what I clicked but this picture came up.. Actually it got me startled, because it had nothing to do with what I was looking for at all... scary.. now if it is new or old I never saw this picture. Is it Michael or not I have the faintiest idea. blessings.

ITS ALL FOR LOVE Manu flower

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Photo of Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo of Michael   Photo of Michael Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Yeah I am pretty sure it is an old picture because I have one but from a different angle...Here:

Photo of Michael Mjrhag10

And just to add...Doesn't he look gorgeous with facial hair? Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

Photo of Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo of Michael   Photo of Michael Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Oh thank you, Emma. Yes, I mean, this is the same screen.
Have you seen my picture on the sign at the bottom right?

I think this might be an Arab character.
Perhaps this recording, made ​​at the time, when Michael was in Bahrain.

But I wonder why this picture appears on the computer, if not then asked or searched, according to this picture?
Suspect Manu

PS. (Maybe Michael is reading the forums and makes a joke) lol! lol!

all4loveandbelieve
Army of L.O.V.E.

Re: Michael's picture dated june 2010

I was looking for some medical information for my work, I have no idea what I clicked but this picture came up.. Actually it got me startled, because it had nothing to do with what I was looking for at all... scary.. now if it is new or old I never saw this picture. Is it Michael or not I have the faintiest idea. blessings.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Photo of Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo of Michael   Photo of Michael Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 am

Yeah I think you are right Manu, it looks like it says 'Arabia'...I think I have seen the picture you posted too somewhere before but it didn't have the logo in the bottom corner. It is strange how it appeared without even being searched for though!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Photo of Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo of Michael   Photo of Michael Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo of Michael
Page 1 of 1