PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOW (italian informer)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dunno

BOW (italian informer) Empty
PostSubject: BOW (italian informer)   BOW (italian informer) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:00 am

So, what do you think about her? She claims that Michael will be back before the 25th of June.

Her latest posts:
Quote :

BLACKORWHITE April 19, 2010

Posted on 4/19/2010, 6:21 p.m.

yes
there will be a tribute on June 25 in Rome, Olympic Stadium, which was been confirmed by Marlon, and organized by Legend Music Awards.
I'm not interested in this I'm just outraged, and angry because some people continue to speculate on Michael.

Francina ... if that photo was of 2010 do you think it would be shown? do You think it is good for Michael?
What should I do? a complete book?
We must avoid making public certain things, for Michael's safety, but as usual the money always comes first.
I can tell you that Nevrerland76 knows that Michael is alive, but she does not know the background of all this story.
The Bam Will not be in Rome but certainly it will be.

Posted on 4/19/2010, 6:26 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
but will it be before June 25?

Answer:
it will be in a less chaotic and unexpected way. We can Not joke with these things.

Question:
but if the bam will not be on 25 June, will it be before?

Answer:
I said it will not be in Rome.
if Marlon was in Milan, no one would touch the topic hoax.

Posted on 4/19/2010, 6:29 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Daniela what do you advice to me? (I know it seems a stupid question) but I have to do the ticket because I come from Sicily .... have I to go to the tribute or not? isn't there chance for me to see Michael there?

Answer:
Dear I really thought there was this possibility, but from what I heard today it is a simple tribute, whose family is aware.

Question:
I agree with them ... it should be done before 25 June then! .. Although I do not understand what sense could have the tribute after the BAM-DAY ... Help Us .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer:
Michael has not disappeared, to reappear suddenly in a concert in his honor. It is not a game. When he will return, he will do it with calm and under PROTECTION.
Even for the fans.

Posted on 4/19/2010, 6:33 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
so will it be after 25 June?!

Answer:
no, but why do you think that? :muro:

Posted on 4/19/2010, 6:39 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
why if the tribute will be in Rome on 25 *-*
the bam on the same day?

Answer:
Listen nana, I know the date of the return and the procedures.
I know the day, although I have to receive confirmation. Don't ask me other for now.

Question:
if Michael will be back before 25 June, it does not make sense to do a tribute in his honor! but if the tribute was transformed into a party for the return!.....

Answer:
There will be that tribute, as there will be others that day.
What will you do?
It 'a normal thing for those who believe he is dead or that he will not come back

Posted on 4/19/2010, 6:42 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
How can you be sure??let me know!because I'm 4 days that I try to recontact the world live and no one answers ...
We must have cautiously please .... I would not we take a rip ...

Answer:
I have not been to any conference. Today I had some appointments, but I was not at the conference.
Yes, I know that the tribute was confirmed by Marlon, but I know nothing about the conference.
I just think that there is much speculation...

Posted on 4/19/2010, 6:44 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Sorry I think they mean that a TRIBUTE IN MEMORY is not right if a person is alive ...
So if he is already back to the memory of who will be made this tribute ....???

Answer:
Indeed there will be many tributes "in memory" for that day.
I hope they'll find a solution.
I answer to people who asked if Michael will be in Rome, no he will not be there.

Posted on 4/19/2010, 6:47 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Thanks, fortunately they have not yet contacted us to confirm the tickets!

Answer:
I logged on purpose before, It's not right make you spend money for tickets, travel ... etc.

(if there's already a thread about BOW, please delete this one!!)
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: BOW (italian informer)   BOW (italian informer) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:30 pm

I think she is being sincere, but I don't if we can trust her informant.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: BOW (italian informer)   BOW (italian informer) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:23 am

The first thing i must say is that she's very weird.On the other hand I think we can trust her because she seemed to be very serious when she was talking about Michael's return...but remember Cassandra...she said somehow when Michael will come back,but this one...NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I don't know what more to say....they are pissing me off!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOW (italian informer)   BOW (italian informer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOW (italian informer)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: