PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Empty
PostSubject: Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?   Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:25 am

Check this out from MJHoaxLive!!

http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/2011/11/man-sitting-next-to-john-branca.html

Do you think it is Hatman from the funeral? Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?   Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Sorry, but I had no internet connection for a long time.
Wow. Thank you Emma for this post. I am speechless. This similarity with Michael is amazing.

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?   Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Well when I saw it at first, I kinda had a hard time matching HATMAN to this guy...but the similarities are there! Also, even if it isn't the same disguise, it could definitely be MJ because why would some random guy be sat with the Jackson family? Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?   Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Looks like Michael to me....same as Hatman only a different hat and hair. How are we the only ones who see this stuff??

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?   Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:53 am

Ghost wrote:
Looks like Michael to me....same as Hatman only a different hat and hair. How are we the only ones who see this stuff??

Welcome to the forum Ghost! Good to have you here Smile

I have no idea lol! But have you guys noticed that all of the people who we think MJ could have disguised himself as, all have 'hooked' typed noses? (Just a thought Wink )

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?   Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:16 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Welcome to the forum Ghost! Good to have you here Smile

I have no idea lol! But have you guys noticed that all of the people who we think MJ could have disguised himself as, all have 'hooked' typed noses? (Just a thought Wink )

L.O.V.E

Thanks for the warm welcome and Yes!! They always look like hook type noses! So wierd!!! hahahah
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?   Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:10 am

Nice find emma, welcome new member, here's a frontal view, the guy looks to be white/european but his eyes are fairly dark in shade possibly african ethnic group, the thing is I'm having trouble matching the nose length the hatman has a much shorter nose than michael, I'd put this in the maybe group, again the glasses & the hat as always, the trail has gone cold of late I guess it's up to michael to provide us with some indisuptable clues, keep the faith it's all for love. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CBe0Gku8H4   

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?   Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 am

Yeah I would put it in the 'maybe' group too Razz To me, the nose of the X Factor guy is kinda like the one of Dave Dave's from Larry King Live...don't you think?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?   Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Yes I have to agree alot of the suspects we talked of do have distinctive noses with exception of funeral hatman  blonde lady john edwards, dave dave lk had a long square misshappen nose mr magoo had a wide bulbish nose, but they all wore hats/headband & glasses someone mentioned this hatman looked liked bono but I thought of captain jack then with you saying hook I then thought of peter pan's arch rival, keep the faith it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?   Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:43 am

Look who has made an appearance again Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?   Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:33 pm

Welcome to the forum Ghost. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?   Could it be that HATMAN has Returned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could it be that HATMAN has Returned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: