PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS  Empty
PostSubject: NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS    NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:56 pm

HI EVERYONE!! A COUPLE OF GOOD VIDEOS ARE OUT. THEY ARE FROM ESPRIT467 THESE ARE HER LAST 2 JUST PUT OUT. ABOUT MJ CLUES POSSIBLEY ABOUT HIS NEW BAD 25 COMING OUT AND ALL. IF YOU HAVENT HEARD SEPTEMBER A COLLECTOR CD *BAD 25 3CDS TWO COLLECTOR BOOKS, AND FOR THE FIRST TIME, A DVD OF THE BAD TOUR ITS PRIVATE FOOTAGE FROM MJS OWN LIBRARY. HIS VIEW! WELL HERE IS THE VIDEOS, GOOD INFORMATION!!
MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE (ANTHONY JACKSON) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVMHg7afEWE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

THIS IS THE SECOND...
MJIA-TMZ & "HEAVY ROTATION"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj5NESh1xa0feature=youtube_gdata_player

LOVE....
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS    NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS  Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:19 pm

I can't see the second video :/ It says it's not available...

I have never seen the note in the first video before! Esprit says it was from the beginning of this year? Is it song lyrics or something?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Re: NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS    NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS  Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:56 pm

YA, ITS FROM ANTHONY JACKSON. IF YOU HAVE YouTube GO IN TO THE VIDEO YOU CAN SEE AND HIT ESPRIT BUTTON ITS THE TOP TWO VIDEOS. OR JUST GO IN TO YouTube AND TYPE HER SCREEN NAME IN. SHE HAS GREAT VIDEOS. I'm SORRY ITS NOT WORKING.. LOVE!!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS    NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:06 am

Christina robinson wrote:
YA, ITS FROM ANTHONY JACKSON. IF YOU HAVE YouTube GO IN TO THE VIDEO YOU CAN SEE AND HIT ESPRIT BUTTON ITS THE TOP TWO VIDEOS. OR JUST GO IN TO YouTube AND TYPE HER SCREEN NAME IN. SHE HAS GREAT VIDEOS. I'm SORRY ITS NOT WORKING.. LOVE!!

Ok I'll try that, thank you Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS    NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW BELIEVE VIDEOS
Page 1 of 1