PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twitter omer Bhatti

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

Twitter omer Bhatti Empty
PostSubject: Twitter omer Bhatti   Twitter omer Bhatti Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Yesterday Omer Bhatti has shown a picture on Twitter. Look at the picture, the right side is interesting. Is this the hand of Michael Jackson? The image can not be old because OTwitter omer Bhatti Tumblr10mer looks like currently
What is your opinion?
flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Twitter omer Bhatti   Twitter omer Bhatti Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:26 pm

I was wondering that too...but to me the fingernails don't look dark enough...what do you think?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Twitter omer Bhatti   Twitter omer Bhatti Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
I was wondering that too...but to me the fingernails don't look dark enough...what do you think?

L.O.V.E
Sometimes Michaels nails brighter, sometimes darker again. It is difficult - perhaps it has something to do with the lighting. Omer Bhatti is a great dancer and performer, I do not think he has needed to falsify images. Maybe just a hint to believers.?????
Smile Question cheers Manu
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Twitter omer Bhatti   Twitter omer Bhatti Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Manu060662 wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:

L.O.V.E
Sometimes Michaels nails brighter, sometimes darker again. It is difficult - perhaps it has something to do with the lighting. Omer Bhatti is a great dancer and performer, I do not think he has needed to falsify images. Maybe just a hint to believers.?????
Smile Question cheers Manu

Twitter omer Bhatti 98uj8210

Twitter omer Bhatti 36197110

Twitter omer Bhatti Handsg10

@Emma: What do you think???? flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Twitter omer Bhatti   Twitter omer Bhatti Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Hmm I see what you mean Manu and now looking at the picture, the nails do seem darker...but Idk lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BamsDayIsNear

PostSubject: Re: Twitter omer Bhatti   Twitter omer Bhatti Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Manu060662 wrote:
Yesterday Omer Bhatti has shown a picture on Twitter. Look at the picture, the right side is interesting. Is this the hand of Michael Jackson? The image can not be old because OTwitter omer Bhatti Tumblr10mer looks like currently
What is your opinion?
flower Manu

nah, that don't look like mj's hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter omer Bhatti   Twitter omer Bhatti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twitter omer Bhatti
Page 1 of 1