PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Jackson says "The Estate of MJ is Trying To Kill My Mother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BamsDayIsNear

Randy Jackson says "The Estate of MJ is Trying To Kill My Mother Empty
PostSubject: Randy Jackson says "The Estate of MJ is Trying To Kill My Mother   Randy Jackson says "The Estate of MJ is Trying To Kill My Mother Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Wow. Randy claims that the Estate of MJ is trying to kill his mom. He posted on Twitter that he feels that the estate is trying to kill Katherine Jackson ", in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will, just like they did to MJ. Then he went on to say that the estate keep Janet, Rebbie and Jermaine from the family home in Calabasas, CA. He was really upset. He could be right and he could be wrong. But I for one, kind of believe that there may be an agenda made by those executes blocking people off the way that they are. The article can be found on TMZ: RANDY JACKSON
MJ Estate is Trying to KILL MY MOTHER
Back to top Go down

Randy Jackson says "The Estate of MJ is Trying To Kill My Mother
Page 1 of 1