PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY! Empty
PostSubject: HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY!   HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:12 pm

As some of you may know, I volunteer for a charity shop called Sue Ryder Care. For about a week, my eyes were drawn to a specific painting and I couldn't establish what the reason was for my eyes being so attracted to it. I waited for a few days and I took a closer look. My memory jogged and that's when I realised just how deep and unbelieveable the synchronicity was that surrounded this painting.

HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY! 28449_403945949448_526759448_3864390_2010273_n

The first thing I noticed was THE COLOURS. When Uri Geller and Michael Jackson worked on the Invincible album together, they agreed on the idea that they should print the album in 5 different colours.

-SILVER
-RED
-BLUE
-GREEN
and
-ORANGE/YELLOW

HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY! InvincibleAlbumCover2-01

I was shocked to say the least, but SO excited that this could really be a sign. A message being sent to me that I still cannot quite understand. But, it doesn't end there.
When taking a closer look, It was clear that the painting was emphasising they eye and eyebrow of a person's face. Again, this is emphasised on the Invincible album and is a known featured symbol of Michael Jackson's.

Then I was even more amazed to relate another familiar face to this painting. Yes. "V" from 'V for Vendetta'.
The top and bottom faces displayed in the painting are a true likeness of this Michael Jackson related and inspired character from the 2005 movie 'V for Vendetta'.

HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY! V-for-Vendetta-751826

But lastly, what really frightened me (in a good kind of way) was what was written on the reverse-side of the painting. "(signature) '77"!!!!!!!!
As you are undoubtedly aware, Elvis Presley died in 1977 and Michael often displayed a combination of the number 7 on his clothing. Most recently '77' in This Is It.

HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY! 28449_403945954448_526759448_3864391_4388352_n
HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY! Mark_humphrey_3b278c77-aa4a-47e9-93ff-8edde21f5661

I am yet to discover who the artist is, but some of my most important questions have been answered.
So I will leave you to decide how this developed and delve into the deep and spiritual world that surrounds me. I am now also followed by synchronicity and a particular number. The number is 33. It is a life path number that suggests I have a message and I will share that message with those who follow me. More people will follow along the way and we will all be on a quest to find the truth. Coincidence? No way.

Is this a simple synchronicity/coincidence or something much deeper? A message? A sign?

It's all for LOVE
Back to top Go down
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY!   HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:03 am

Tom,very good find! But why would be the charity company involved in the death hoax? I really can't understand... Neutral But again,this is a very good (deep) post....
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY!   HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:07 pm

LOVE the Synchronicity Tom!
Amazing!
Could be a sign or something telling you that you are on the right track?

Its very interesting though, the colors are the same! the date!
Now wonder who this artist was?! Razz

I love you
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY!   HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE PAINTING SYNCHRONICITY!
Page 1 of 1