PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

paris' twitter

Go down 
+3
yseralm
Dirty Diana
achillesara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
achillesara

achillesara

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:28 pm

i didnt know where to put this and since everybody puts everything on this breaking news topic then ill do so aswell Razz
Paris (Jackson [duuh]) has a new twitter "ParzBearJackson".
We might actually learn something from her or about her :-) She always speaks in the present when talking about her daddy so thats probably a major clue, and she in my oppoinion is 98% real. i.e. "@peaceloveMJ58 Dave Dave is a good friend of my daddy." IS not WAS... well think whatever you want to I'm gonna follow her, she seems very nice Razz
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:00 am

Thanks now I'm following her,too! A wave of clues is going to come Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
yseralm

yseralm

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:07 am

Very Happy Wow..Wow

Im following her too.... but im a little bit perplexed
Why does she needs too much followers shes almost begging anyone...
Also one thing why in her fb profile her friends are I think from Upper Europe Im not sure but the names are spelled as if slovaks or czechs btw Diana i want to call you by this may I ... one of her friends is someone named Adriana dela Rosa if i still remember it correctly i saw this name in the friends comments of peterpanpyt . I forgot who but this lady telling one named reiko not to believe peterpanpyt as MJ shes telling her "peter' is an impersonator of Adriana Dela Rosa.I cant show proof I dont know how to copy and share links like all of you... just sharing a thought....

Anyway hope you guys accept me to your united big family Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:11 am

Yeah yseralm you're very welcome! I hope the others would agree cuz i don't want to make decisions only by myself...Btw why did u say u wanna call me? =))=))
Lots of L.O.V.E.,
Diana afro
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:46 am

I think he means that he wants to call you Diana not DianaMJ4Love Very Happy and I dont know why shes so eager to have so many friends/followers, she has this accouunt for only 3 days now.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:54 am

oh and welcome to the family yseralm!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:28 am

Hey!

yseralm I agree with what you said, especially on Paris' FB page she seems to be beggin for followers on twitter but maybe its because she wants to break the silence about her daddy?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
~~Kristy~~

~~Kristy~~

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:48 am

Oh wow, I think I will follow her to.
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Welcome yseralm cheers cheers afro
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:37 am

Oh,ok! Finally people understand that they must call me Diana =)) Thanks guys! Razz
Anyway,idk if Paris will tell us a secret about her daddy as far as i can see cuz everybody on fb when asks her about him she just don't answer or deletele those posts... Suspect However Paris is a clever girl and she knows when is the time to tell the truth.I'm almost sure about this so we only have to...wait...as usual... Neutral but 'til when?
Back to top Go down
TinkerBell **

TinkerBell **

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Does anyone knows if this is the real Paris?
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:13 pm

no idea :/ But she shows this facebook ID thing that she is the real deal... but then again most of her photos you can find on the web anyways so I'm not sure if she is real... I guess if she was real she would have made a video showing herself.
Back to top Go down
TinkerBell **

TinkerBell **

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:30 pm

I think it isn't real. There's some stamps on her profile pic saying "Valentina"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

paris' twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: paris' twitter   paris' twitter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paris' twitter
Page 1 of 1