PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT

Go down 
+3
Captain_EO
achillesara
TeoLovesMJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Empty
PostSubject: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:51 pm

the voice is very identical and i believe he is the real michael jackson

we are gonna voice chat again at 2am, i will tell you guys everything
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Can you record it or something? or is it some kind of illegal stuff, to record a conversation? Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:53 pm

WOW Shocked

Nice work Teo! U gotta try and record the next convo! What did he say in your first convo?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:11 pm

unfortunately, i cant record it
he has a microphone and i dont, i just text the words and he answers them, he seems really nice like he actually cares about me, and he always said "god bless"

tonight if he is on, im going to start talking about michael jackson and see what his reactions and responses are

im not sure if he has a webcam, i hope he does
that would make it perfect

im trying to stay awake until 2 am, thats when he said he will get "off work"

i will let you guys know what happens
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:30 am

O.O TEO! You're a genius!!!!!!! O.O I can't believe we are so close to the truth! TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!!!!! Keep the great work!!! cheers We are here to support and to L.O.V.E. you!!! cheers

Lots of L.O.V.E.,
Diana afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:01 am

im on a voice conference with peterpan pyt right now

he is singing
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:34 am

Hey, BaSingSe!

Download Audacity! http://download.cnet.com/Audacity/3000-2170_4-10058117.html
-You can record the sound inside the computer, so you get what he sing and say. It's called Stereo Mix.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:52 am

Well done Teo! Shows how commited you are because you are willing to stay up until 2AM!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:03 am

thank u
i did really enjoy talking to him, we stopped talking at around 4am
he was singing mostly, and answering some of my questions, and of course he didnt answer some of my questions like "when is the BAM day?"

he told me some of the hidden messages in his songs, he said michael will come out with a new album soon, and he also told me what he used to get his hair like that

i look forward to speaking with him soon, he promised that we will talk soon and he said maybe one day we will meet
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:10 am

I will start my message just as Lionel Richie would:
Wow! That really is something. So how did he get his hair like that? And what's the name of that album? And can you share those messages with us? Did you talk about This Is It backwards? And last but not least: could he be.... Dave Dave?

Well done with your reaserch! I want to talk to him aswell!
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:58 pm

i will ask tonight at 2am
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Download Audacity from Download.com

Record everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~~Kristy~~

~~Kristy~~

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:41 pm

That is so awesome Teo.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Actually, I don't think it would be right to record your conversations with peterpanpyt... isn't it supposed to be a private conversation? What if peterpanpyt IS Michael, then he will be betrayed again... Of course we are all quorius of what he has to say, but you could tell us in general without recording him... but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Some clips, when he sing his most popular songs I thought.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:27 am

mmm...after a few minutes while thinking,I agree with lovemjangel...What if peterpan_pyt is the real Michael and after the comeback Tom will be interviewed again with Michael and Tom will tell Mike about truthprevails? He will see this and I don't think he would be very happy...Neutral
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:28 am

Michael wouldn't add all this obvious clues in the hoax, if he didn't want to be found.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:00 am

DianaMJ4love wrote:
mmm...after a few minutes while thinking,I agree with lovemjangel...What if peterpan_pyt is the real Michael and after the comeback Tom will be interviewed again with Michael and Tom will tell Mike about truthprevails? He will see this and I don't think he would be very happy...Neutral

Well, my point was that true friends don't record private conversations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:01 am

yeah...right...i agree Neutral
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:50 am

Yes.. I am truly sorry. It's my fault, I started the whole "record peterpanPYT" and I'm the one to blame for the whole misunderstanding. I wasn't thinking of secretely recording him without his knowledge, and I don't think Theo(aka. BaSingSe) would ever consider doing that. I thought it would be nice to hear him sing etc. but only with him knowing about it... Again I would like to appologize for the whole thing and please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:52 am

The most important thing is that the people who apologize for their mistakes exist yet and i'm really proud of this.You know we are a family and we will always support each other...so i'm sure no one here is mad at you because of this Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT   HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAD A YAHOO CONVERSATION WITH PETERPAN PYT
Page 1 of 1