PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One More Chance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Esco1951

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:25 am

Oh Baby, Give Me "One More Chance".

1970 - One More Chance - J5 (ABC Album)
1984 - One More Chance - Jacksons (Victory Album)
1993 - One More Chance - Janet (If single)
2003 - One More Chance - Michael (Number Ones)
20xx - One More Chance - x

One More Chance was only there for the true fans. The ones who could look past the hype.

It was never a hit. It was sometimes masked by other writers. I wasn't always released consistently.

But it was there... It was always in the song.

Listen to the words in One More Chance from ABC. You'll know where to go from there.

We love you.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:17 am

As far as I remember Diana Ross had a song "one more chance",too Very Happy

Btw,WELCOMMEEEEE!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: One More Chance Music Video-and the "dead" body   One More Chance Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:40 am

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum. I used to think all BeLIEvers were idiots until I found PianoGames videos on Youtube and listened to his interview on the Carlotta Chatwood show.

I found that interesting...How many times can you have a song by the same name?

Anyway, I found something very suspicious about Michael's body. According to the autopsy report, Michael weighed 136 pounds at the time of death. But he looked skinnier than EVER.

HOWEVER, in 2003, when Michael was arrested on charges of child molestation, he weighed 120 pounds, according to the booking info.

But he looked much healthier in 2003...

Michael was filming the music video for ONe MOre Chance the day of and before his arrest. Look at him in that music video. I can't post the picture here because I'm a new member, but I'm eager to get this information out there.

He looks much healthier, even HEAVIER in 2003 when he supposedly weighed 16 pounds LESS compared to the Michael in This Is It.

Something doesn't add up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One More Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Chance   One More Chance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One More Chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: Music and Lyrics :: Music in General-
Jump to: