PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mj or not?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beccalovesmjtoo
beccalovesmjtoo

mj or not? Empty
PostSubject: mj or not?   mj or not? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:55 am

on the subject of if this is mj, i lean to the side of yes....
ONLY because in viewing this video of him at the diamond awards his behavior and voice are much like at the 02 conference. the mannerisms, the gestures, the looking back to the presenter.

if you study the body language you will see his same traits...sometimes mj was just more comedic than others and i believe at the 02 he was somewhat amazed at the outcome of ppl to hear him. it seemed to overwhelm him with joy, like a giddy happiness and he was at a loss for words. we have all experienced that. then, gaining a little confidence and power from this knowledge he goes on to pump up the crowd. it was good. this is just my personal insight. from studying various speeches and award speeches. thanks and i love you all!

becca!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsSp78gq8UQ
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

mj or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mj or not?   mj or not? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:52 am

It did look like him, I guess. We haven't seen him in public for a long time. His voice was strange, as if he were searching for the right intonation and his smile seemed different.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

mj or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mj or not?   mj or not? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:51 pm

onemorechance wrote:
It did look like him, I guess. We haven't seen him in public for a long time. His voice was strange, as if he were searching for the right intonation and his smile seemed different.
I agree with you.
Becca thanks for the video, I remember that I saw it but seems it was back in 2006 because I saw it again and it was like I was having another memories of it Razz
Well, his voice sounds .. stronger, I don't know.. different, is not like the voice we are used to. Is this the award that is filmed in the bashir documentary? when bashir start saying that he was kinda lost and stuffs like that, and that he even almost go up the scenario before they call it... maybe I'm wrong.

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

mj or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mj or not?   mj or not? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:15 am

Hmm, I Actually beLIEve That It Was MJ There.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

mj or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mj or not?   mj or not? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:03 am

People are going "insane" if they happen to think this isnt Michael.. too many theories then. We gotta stay realistic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mj or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mj or not?   mj or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mj or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: O2 Press Conference :: Main Discussion-
Jump to: