PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XCAPE! Another reason?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

XCAPE! Another reason?! Empty
PostSubject: XCAPE! Another reason?!   XCAPE! Another reason?! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:23 am

As I've metioned in the "Morphine II" Topic,the reason why Michael Jackson has faked his death is hiding in his songs...So I wanna continue with Xcape:

Everywhere I turn, no matter where I look
The systems in control, it's all ran by the book
I've got to get away so I can clear my mind,
Xscape is what I need,
Away from electric eyes

So,one of the reasons why michael has faked his death is (as I mentioned in the morphine II topic) that he wanted his fame back...but now another reason is that he wanted to CLEAR HIS MIND....huh?!

What do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: XCAPE! Another reason?!   XCAPE! Another reason?! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:33 am

LOOK LOOK another one!

No matter where I am, I see my face around
They then ask on my name, and push from town to town
Don't have a place to run, but there's no need to hide,
I've got to, find a place,
So I won't hide away

So...no matter where michael is now,he sees his face around-that could mean that in every newspaper are photos with him being dead and a lot of LIES! Then "They then ask on my name,and push from town to town"-also this could mean that everybody is talking about his suspicious death and everybody is asking each other "from town to town" if they believe he is alive...u see,he doesn't have a place to run cuz everybody is following him...there is no need to hide,lyrics say,I'VE GOT TO FIND PLACE"

I'm confused with the last 3 lyrics:

If he says "But there's no need to hide" why he says then "I've got to find a place" and then "So I won't hide away"??????!!!!!!! Suspect Suspect Suspect
They are exactly the opposite to each other....(?!?!?!)

I tried to share my life with someone I could love
But games and money is all she ever thought of
How could that be my fault when she gambled and lost?
I'm tired of silly games,
It's time to make a change
||
\/
When he will come back he will find someone reliable and nobody will make silly things to have a profit with them (?!?!?!?!?!?!)

????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: XCAPE! Another reason?!   XCAPE! Another reason?! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:00 am

Michael Jackson: "Whatever I sing, is what I really mean. I don't sing it, if I don't mean it!"

Thanks for "re-posting." I haven't had time myself. We talked much about in Maura (MJFanForeverAndADAY's) TinyChat.

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Sat May 29, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: XCAPE! Another reason?!   XCAPE! Another reason?! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:01 am

GREAAATTT!!! YOU SEE!!!! EVERY LYRIC HAS ITS MEANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TRUTH IS GOING TO PREVAIL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XCAPE! Another reason?!   XCAPE! Another reason?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XCAPE! Another reason?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: Music and Lyrics :: Music in General-
Jump to: