PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
achillesara

achillesara

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Empty
PostSubject: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial   E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm

I have just watched E.T. on TV and I think it might be important!

Here are just a few things I would like to point out:

- E.T. dies and then comes back to life
- The main characters' mother reads a book about Peter Pan
- E.T. gets closed up in what seems to be a hyperbaric chamber o_O
- E.T. has healing powers... Remeber? Michael claims he has healing powers too!
- E.T. is very talented and smart: He learned to talk in one day and was able to construct a radar out of some garbage

I think we should all watch E.T. (if it is possible) because Michael might have been inspired by him in some way.
Besides MJ made an album for children where he read the book E.T. ... So I guess there might be clues in this aswell( I mean the movie)
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial   E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 pm

You could be on to something; afterall, Michael did say once that he felt like E.T. and related to E.T.'s feeling of being left out. afro

Hopefully, like E.T., MJ will come back, though I don't think he has healing powers. tongue
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial   E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Did you listen to the interview with the rabi and MJ I have posted somewhere here on the forum about a week ago? 6 youtube links... He said he was convinced he could heal people
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial   E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm sorry, I meant Michael related to how E.T. felt like he didn't fit in and not that he was left out! alien
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial   E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Where's he get those healing powers from? God?
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial   E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:39 pm

MJ? I have no idea whether he has them.. He just says he does Razz
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial   E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Okay, well maybe I'll ask him myself someday when he comes back and I can somehow meet or contact him Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: E.T.   E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:24 pm

I think you do have a point and also E.T. became family just like Michael became family to us. Also E.T. had his enemies just like michael did as well as supporters so good thinking and also the film Edward Sissorhands has a relation to MJ as well I'm sure all of you have seen the film and MJ did buy the sissohands from the original film.

Here are the things

Edward lives in a broken castle that was once a beautiful castle-Michael with Neverland
Edward was accepted into society with his talent-Michael and his music and dance moves
Edward was seen as a monster-Michael was bashed with the media and tabloids
Edward ran away from society-Michael disappeared from society
Edward faked his death- Michael faked his death
Edward continued to live in hiding in his castle and made wonders with his work-Michael is is still in hiding and still making music for us all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial   E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
I have just watched E.T. on TV and I think it might be important!

Here are just a few things I would like to point out:

- E.T. dies and then comes back to life
- The main characters' mother reads a book about Peter Pan
- E.T. gets closed up in what seems to be a hyperbaric chamber o_O
- E.T. has healing powers... Remeber? Michael claims he has healing powers too!
- E.T. is very talented and smart: He learned to talk in one day and was able to construct a radar out of some garbage

I think we should all watch E.T. (if it is possible) because Michael might have been inspired by him in some way.
Besides MJ made an album for children where he read the book E.T. ... So I guess there might be clues in this aswell( I mean the movie)

You do know that MJ did the soundtrack for E.T. right? So, he was involved in the movie from the beginning. I think he even did some of the voiceovers. Source: A platinum thingy of a biography of MJ with pictures and other commeorative stuff. Yes, I think he's alive, don't get me wrong, I just thought there would be something useful in there. it's pretty thick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial   E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: