PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coroners van

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
karen290858

karen290858

Coroners van Empty
PostSubject: Coroners van   Coroners van Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Some on another website said that they thought the people getting out of the coroners van in the original video could have been Dr. Murray and Michael. Anyone else think that? Karen.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

Coroners van Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coroners van   Coroners van Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:13 pm

I only see this supposedly Michael getting out of the coroner. Besides you can see Murray in the hospital wearing a white T-shirt and the man on this video is wearing a suit.
I don't know if is Michael or not... maybe he is but what is strange for me is that the person who is filming doesn't say a word.. not even.. "WTF?!" and I believe it will be a common reaction XD well, maybe not with those words, but yes something like "is th..MICHAEL!! OVER HERE!!".
In the german making-of of this video you can see some differences about how tall is the man on the first video and how tall is the one in the making of.. where is the blue band placed in both videos, the differents green that you can see in the doors, etc. So I believe that those guys didn't make this video.. but in the other hand I don't know if it's truth and it will leave a side the theory of the 2 corpses in the helicopter O.o and I can clearly see that there are 2 "corpses" in that helicopter, so IDK

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

And what do you think karen? are they Michael and Murray? is it fake? O.o

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
speed demon

Coroners van Empty
PostSubject: CoronerÅ›van   Coroners van Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Inhalib wrote:
I only see this supposedly Michael getting out of the coroner. Besides you can see Murray in the hospital wearing a white T-shirt and the man on this video is wearing a suit.
I don't know if is Michael or not... maybe he is but what is strange for me is that the person who is filming doesn't say a word.. not even.. "WTF?!" and I believe it will be a common reaction XD well, maybe not with those words, but yes something like "is th..MICHAEL!! OVER HERE!!".
In the german making-of of this video you can see some differences about how tall is the man on the first video and how tall is the one in the making of.. where is the blue band placed in both videos, the differents green that you can see in the doors, etc. So I believe that those guys didn't make this video.. but in the other hand I don't know if it's truth and it will leave a side the theory of the 2 corpses in the helicopter O.o and I can clearly see that there are 2 "corpses" in that helicopter, so IDK

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

And what do you think karen? are they Michael and Murray? is it fake? O.o

Lots of L.O.V.E!

Hi!
I could read on the net that this video with coroner van was made by RTL. They said just to show how internet can manipulate the mind of people. In other cases of videos I didnt read anything about RTL
Back to top Go down
akiraka4m

Coroners van Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coroners van   Coroners van Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Hello guys!

Just take a look of this video.
Me and my best friend Crescendo, made a new chapter from Misterious Mind series.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMisteryofMind

It could be useful ..

And don`t forget: It`s all about LOVE!

See you soon guys!

http://twitter.com/akiraka4m

http://twitter.com/_crescendo_

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Coroners van Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coroners van   Coroners van Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:23 pm

The thing with RTL, is that .. They did not really prove a THING.

Also Maura (MJFanFOREVERANDaDAY) made some videos about it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coroners van Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coroners van   Coroners van Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coroners van
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: The Hospital Journey :: The Coroner-
Jump to: