PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June 25 Airplane Departure

Go down 
+6
BehindTheMask
beLIEving
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
achillesara
Heal the World24
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

June 25 Airplane Departure Empty
PostSubject: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Lax (Los Angeles airport) was shutdown for two hours June 25th after MJ's death. During this time a mysterious private jet departed and the staff at the airport were told to ignore it. This is interesting since Jermaine Jackson made a little slipup in an interview on the radio, he said "Michael was not with us way before he arrived at the airport". The woman interviewing him gave him a strange look, and Jermaine quickly said he meant the "hospital".

Thought this was interesting to point out; even though we already know that he is alive, private jet take-off or not. Wink
Or maybe everyone already knows about this! Embarassed (Since it's on another website, too)

Last edited by Heal the World24 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 pm

yes I think Tom mentioned it in one of his earlier vids, but I think we should research this more... For example where the plane landed, to whom did it belong etc.
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Jet stop   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:41 pm

I think the Jet stopped in Mexico first because there was one departure only while all the flights got cancelled and I think it was Cancun, Mexico and the first MJ siting was in Mexico.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Yeah I now kind of remember Tom posted something about this. And also that some ppl did see him in Mexico. Oh well. bounce
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:22 am

Yeah i remember hearing about the airport being closed...i also remember reading on this website: http://www.michaeljacksonsightings.com that he was seen getting off the private jet, but as someone said before on this forum, we don't know whether to trust this site... it can be found about quarter of the way down the home page of that website.

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Yeah i remember hearing about the airport being closed...i also remember reading on this website: http://www.michaeljacksonsightings.com that he was seen getting off the private jet, but as someone said before on this forum, we don't know whether to trust this site... it can be found about quarter of the way down the home page of that website.

L.O.V.E
I've been there too; some of it is credible while at the same time I'm like "how can he be sighted in all these different places"---you know, England, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, Miami, and so on. scratch
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Yer i'm not too sure about that either lol

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:14 pm

My question is why do 90% of the people say stuff like:
Oh I left my camera in my room
My camera broke
I forgot my phone has a camera

I think that pretty much says for itself that they didnt see Michael at all... That's my guess... But who knows maybe I'm wrong
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
My question is why do 90% of the people say stuff like:
Oh I left my camera in my room
My camera broke
I forgot my phone has a camera

I think that pretty much says for itself that they didnt see Michael at all... That's my guess... But who knows maybe I'm wrong
My thoughts exactly bom Besides, i doubt he'd risk his identity by going out in public. The last sighting was especially lame:" I was sitting at a cafe in the afternoon when suddenly MJ came strolling down the sreet....My camera's battery was dead, dang". Come on. I totally believ he's alive and this may be true but i don't think so. Suspect
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:09 pm

You know I really don't believe any of these sightings. With all he went thru to do this why would he just walk around in public like that? Especially the people that say they saw him right after he 'died'. What would be the point in going thru all of that and then exposing yourself? Doesn't make sense to me.
I guess I should probably post this somewhere else but another thing that didn't make sense to me was the photo at the hospital where it is thought that he was standing behind that group of people in front of the emergency door. If it were him wouldn't he wait until he was inside where no cameras could see him get off the gurney? I don't mean to sound like a 'doubting Thomas' but I think he is way too smart to take chances like that. Maybe most of the sightings were look alikes just messing with peoples' minds. Smile
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:15 pm

lol the next 'sighting' will be:
"I was sitting at home watching TV, then Michael broke into my house, nicked my camera and got away... Sorry I couldn't take any pictures cuz he took my camera"
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:21 pm

'' I was sitting on toilet, when I heard someone was hee-hee'ing and moonwalking in the other room. I went there, and saw Michael Jackson. He had taken my camera and took pictures of himself, doing different moves. He moonwalked downstairs, a new move I've never seen before. I asked him to take a picture with me, but he didn't want to. He ran to a huge tree in my garden, and climbed to the top, a helicopter picked him up there.. I just can't realize that he stole my camera.. -.-' ''
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:47 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
'' I was sitting on toilet, when I heard someone was hee-hee'ing and moonwalking in the other room. I went there, and saw Michael Jackson. He had taken my camera and took pictures of himself, doing different moves. He moonwalked downstairs, a new move I've never seen before. I asked him to take a picture with me, but he didn't want to. He ran to a huge tree in my garden, and climbed to the top, a helicopter picked him up there.. I just can't realize that he stole my camera.. -.-' ''

lol! I agree, its funny how nearly all the people claiming to have seen Mike do not take pictures! Not even an attempt at taking one even if they knew it would be a rubbish one! At least they could have tried lol
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:56 pm

You guys are sooooo funny, i laughed & laughed Laughing . How about this:
" I was vacationing in the Bahamas. One day i was out riding a rented donkey near the beach when all of a sudden i saw MJ on a plank in the sea! i jumped off the donkey and started to run down the beach with my camera to a high rock. Standing on top, i almost got a pic when the donkey snatched it from my hands, kicked me off the rock and started snapping photos of anything but Michael, who by the way, after seeing all that was going on paddled himself very fast to a speedboat nearby and zoomed off!!! I know my story is very hard to believ but pleaze do. i always knew he was a good swimmer, you should of seen him!"
Unfortunately my "sighting" isn't as funny as yours, Bazylrei and NortheNtoM!

Last edited by Heal the World24 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:33 pm

hahaha, your is really funny. MJ on a plank in the sea, spotted while riding a donkey lol!

A friend of mine said he saw Michael Jackson while he was bee spotting in Japan.

He got a picture of Michael, and this is a proof that he definitely saw him! Since he got a picture.
June 25 Airplane Departure Mjinja10 The red circle is where Michael is standing.

As you can see, these Japanese people were not allowed to look at Michael, since he is still dead, therefore they walking towards my friend, and not towards Michael.

I guess my friend has found the best proof that Michael really is alive!

*This is just a joke*

But on the serious side.. Yes, strange how one airplane was allowed to fly, when the whole airport was shut down.. A private jet, also.. With business design inside, that only rich people could afford.
-And that Jermaine said .. Michael arrived the airport.. I mean hospital.. Airport/Hospital.. How can you miss by saying airport? Because there was a helicopter on the hospitals roof?

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:55 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
hahaha, your is really funny. MJ on a plank in the sea, spotted while riding a donkey lol!

A friend of mine said he saw Michael Jackson while he was bee spotting in Japan.

He got a picture of Michael, and this is a proof that he definitely saw him! Since he got a picture.
June 25 Airplane Departure Mjinja10 The red circle is where Michael is standing.

As you can see, these Japanese people were not allowed to look at Michael, since he is still dead, therefore they walking towards my friend, and not towards Michael.

wow that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:16 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:

*This is just a joke*

But on the serious side.. Yes, strange how one airplane was allowed to fly, when the whole airport was shut down.. A private jet, also.. With business design inside, that only rich people could afford.
-And that Jermaine said .. Michael arrived the airport.. I mean hospital.. Airport/Hospital.. How can you miss by saying airport? Because there was a helicopter on the hospitals roof?

Ohhhhhhhhh, you. You got me there. I was like "oh, really that's really great!! Shocked " Then I saw you were kidding! Rolling Eyes But yeah, I agree with you.

Last edited by Heal the World24 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:31 pm

No actually I see 4 Michaels there!
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:57 pm

OMG!!! My stomach hurts from laughing. Y'all are funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Yes we are! alien When I posted this I had no idea it would lead to this...It's good to laugh, though afro

Last edited by Heal the World24 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:50 am

nancydoodle wrote:
I think the Jet stopped in Mexico first because there was one departure only while all the flights got cancelled and I think it was Cancun, Mexico and the first MJ siting was in Mexico.

Hey, do you guys emembe the poem/song/lette? "I I sail to Acapulco, in Cancoon Mexico" ???
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:58 pm

yeah I know ! i got carried away by making fun of the guys who've seen MJ and absolutely by mistake forgot to take a pic
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:27 pm

OMGOSH.

Last edited by Heal the World24 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:16 pm

"Hey, do you guys emembe the poem/song/lette? "I I sail to Acapulco, in Cancoon Mexico" ???"

I remember about this referring to the main topic
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:27 pm

nancydoodle wrote:

Do you remember who reported about the MJ sighting in Mexico? I was just thinking... maybe Michael himself was behind it, for us to connect the "sighting" to the poem? If the report came from TMZ, I believe we can be pretty sure about it Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 25 Airplane Departure   June 25 Airplane Departure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 25 Airplane Departure
Page 1 of 1