PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

peterpanpyt's playlist...

Go down 
+5
Heal the World24
deena
AJ
BehindTheMask
lovemjangel
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

peterpanpyt's playlist... Empty
PostSubject: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:30 am

... is updated today with:

11 seconds of "she's out of my life snippet"

12 seconds of "we had enough"

listen to it and tell me what you think... It's obviously Michael singing, but those versions I've never heard before - have you??
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 am

It should have a melody in the background, which it doesn't have.. Either Peter is just doing this to fool us, he got some versions of the CD where there is only vocals, or Peter is singing just like Michael.
Back to top Go down
AJ

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:52 am

Hi,

Just had a listen, I think they are just originals with the music taken out, my brother has a recording studio and it is not difficult for him to do this, you don't even need the full fancy set up you can do it with software on the pc.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:53 am

Strange that Peter has a studio at all.
Back to top Go down
AJ

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:09 pm

sorry if you miss understood, I never said he did, type in on the net remove music from songs and you get a few examples of ways to do it, I checked this with my brother and he says it is possible.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Yes, I know it's possible, you need some skills/programs. But I find it strange anyways. Why would he remove the background sound at all?
Back to top Go down
AJ

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:03 pm

my opinion, because he is a nobody just playing games, sorry if I upset some of you, but I have looked and I have listened, and it all seems just a little to obvious for me, I don't think anyone not just MJ would go to all the trouble of a hoax death then go on my space calling themselves a name that eveyrone knows and associates with them, maybe I am a little cynical I don't know, but just down to the little things like Bell, California just to obvious for my liking, I hope I am wrong, I really do but I am sure MJ is far far more intelligent that that. Please no fallings out this is just my opinion. L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:16 pm

We don't know. To me it doesn't longer even matter whether PeterPanPYT is MJ or not.. His soul is blessed. He reminds me of Michael. But if he were.. WOW.. Then I am stunned, but still, they are both only humans.. And everybody deserves be threaten that way as I at least, and probably more, threat them.
Back to top Go down
AJ

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:40 pm

I agree,and like I said no falling out just individual opinions. x
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:47 pm

AJ wrote:
my opinion, because he is a nobody just playing games, sorry if I upset some of you, but I have looked and I have listened, and it all seems just a little to obvious for me, I don't think anyone not just MJ would go to all the trouble of a hoax death then go on my space calling themselves a name that eveyrone knows and associates with them, maybe I am a little cynical I don't know, but just down to the little things like Bell, California just to obvious for my liking, I hope I am wrong, I really do but I am sure MJ is far far more intelligent that that. Please no fallings out this is just my opinion. L.O.V.E

Please hear my heart this is being said with love...but I beg to differ. We are all God's children..making us all a somebody.
As for MJ being more intelligent to setup a myspace acct w/a familiar name--- too obvious. Well, that just maybe what he wanted to achieve...It's soo in our faces. But let's think on this with MJ hoaxing his death...he would find a way to still be in contact w/his fans in a way that we would know it is him without him blatantly admitting that fact. Whether PeterPanPYT is MJ or not...he is still such a beautiful soul and should be respected in that manner. Feel my LOVE!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:16 pm

It's about believing, and maybe MJ wants to be found easily.. But no one dare to try, asking if MJ really is alive..

We got more proofs that Peter might MJ, than he isn't.
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:48 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
It's about believing, and maybe MJ wants to be found easily.. But no one dare to try, asking if MJ really is alive..

We got more proofs that Peter might MJ, than he isn't.
Tom...exactly!! Yes, we just have to believe. And most of us do...I know that I certainly DO. There is that unmistakenly uniqueness....Now, that in itself and considering other factors are enough for me...And, I will express what I believe.... PeterPanPYT is MJ. MJ is also other screen names as well. And we want to find him... I just had to connect the dots. (~_~)
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:10 pm

I know this sounds lame but one of the reasons I believ Peter is MJ is the last three letters of his username "pyt", pretty young thing. Paris said that her dad used to call her that. I wonder if Peter is giving a clue by including those 3 letters?

At least i think she did; yeah, i'm sure.

Last edited by Heal the World24 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Quote :
AJ wrote:

Please hear my heart this is being said with love...but I beg to differ. We are all God's children..making us all a somebody.
As for MJ being more intelligent to setup a myspace acct w/a familiar name--- too obvious. Well, that just maybe what he wanted to achieve...It's soo in our faces. But let's think on this with MJ hoaxing his death...he would find a way to still be in contact w/his fans in a way that we would know it is him without him blatantly admitting that fact. Whether PeterPanPYT is MJ or not...he is still such a beautiful soul and should be respected in that manner. Feel my LOVE!

Everybody is entitled to his/her opinions and I do respect all of yours however I think what matter most is how you believe and how it affects you.....Anyway Kudos to all of you.
As for me you lose nothing in believing.....
Back to top Go down
AJ

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:42 am

I want to apologise to you all if I have offended you by using the word "nobody", we all come from different corners of the world and we all have different terms (slang) that we use, using the word "nobody" in the context that I used it in means, not the person they claim to be, I certainly didn't mean for it to sound like I was a making him out to be worthless, and I am fully aware that we are all somebody, it is just Manchester slang, sorry XX, Sad I will try to word things better in future. L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Yeah I heard these songs before in peter's playlist, pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 am

Peter added a new song to his playlist which is called "Army of Love-Thank you"...

Why would he thank MJ's army of love since he is not MJ? study Then if he is MJ,would he thank the army of love for its support all this time while he stayed hidden and to announce he is ready for the BAM?! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:23 am

Peter is either the BIGGEST MJ fan of ALL time, or he simply just is MJ Very Happy

Cause someone is playing piano, and that beautiful work is dedicated to Army of LOVE.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:49 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Peter is either the BIGGEST MJ fan of ALL time, or he simply just is MJ Very Happy

Cause someone is playing piano, and that beautiful work is dedicated to Army of LOVE.

remember that he said he has a theatre and a studio.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:51 am

Yes Very Happy

And he has no clock in the studio, because he doesn't like to hurry.
-When he is in studio, he stay there until he has finished his work Smile

I can't remember whether I've heard MJ said this before in an interview or not, but MJ definitely said he was rusty in This Is It, like Peter said two days ago.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 am

hehe... Smile Peter always gives us good clues Wink
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Army of Love is a masterful arrangement that speaks wonders without having any lyrics. It is beautifully played with a deep sense of passion, gratefulness and awareness. Now, why would PeterPanPYT have that on his playlist? The answer is easy....He is revealing through the music. Uhmmm...sounds like someone else we all know... that speaks through their music.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:23 pm

TOTALLY AGREE! Razz
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Do youhave a link so I can hear this song? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:32 pm

beLIEving wrote:
Do youhave a link so I can hear this song? Thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt

Scrool down his playlist...anyway it's just instrumental.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peterpanpyt's playlist...   peterpanpyt's playlist... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

peterpanpyt's playlist...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: