PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Empty
PostSubject: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:11 pm

OMG THIS HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST NEWS EVER AND AGAIN I FOUND IT ON TWITTER!!

Let me take it back a few notches okay so i am being fallowed by "people seeing clues" on twitter i was looking at the people who are fallowing and was intrigued by a most made by MJHD. and it said

"@mj_fan10 .....expert in the field! This is concrete evidence! We have been waiting an entire year for this! You MUST check it out!http://www.michaeljacksonsdeathhoax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=154"

So i did and here is what i found... it references the hand written thank you notes to the coroners reports and mj's writing etc here is the finding

Purpose of examination
I have been given 8 small samples of handwriting and was asked to examine them and determine if any of 1(thank you note), 2 & 3 matched 4,5,6,7 & 8.
At a glance I was able to determine that samples 4, 5 & 6 were actually written by the same hand. This was confirmed to me.
On close examination I could see the following characteristics in the samples that matched with sample 1.

Sample 4
• The letter “m” in “me” has almost 3 humps to it, like the “m” in “much” in sample 1(thank you note). The starting stroke looks like a continuation of the actual letter
• The letter “h” in “how” strongly resembles the “h” in “much “ (sample 1) but without the added loop

Sample 5
• The word “thank” is consistent to “Thank” in sample 1(thank you note)
• The letter “r” in “never” is consistent to the “r” in “Flowers” (sample 1)
• The connecting letter “o” in “childhood” resembles the same link of “o” in “flowers” (sample 1) the letter is linked together at the top as opposed to the middle or bottom

Sample 6
• The letter “F” in “Forever” and the last letter “r” is consistent to the “F” and “r” in “Flowers” (sample 1)
• The word “for” is consistent to the word “for” in sample 1
• The formation of the loop in the letter “y” in “you” is consistent to the loop in the letter “g” in “donating” (sample 1)

Sample 7
• The letter “h” in “they” is consistent to the letter “h” in “much” (sample 1) (thank you note)
• The letter “r” in “our” is consistent to the letter “r” in “Flowers” (sample 1)(thank you note)
• The letter “g” in “things” is consistent to the letter “g” in “donating” (sample 1)(thank you note)

Summary
I am confident in saying that samples 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 were written by the same person that wrote sample 1(than k you note). There are far too many consistent characteristics to deny this fact.
Unfortunately there wasn’t enough consistent evidence to include samples 2 & 3. The only observation I could be confident in making is that they were written by the same person.

Simone
Graphologist

okay so go to the website provided to look at the pictures unless it actually uploaded on here..

Sooo... What do you think??
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:06 am

Oh WOW Shocked good post
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:12 pm

thanks...
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:32 am

so Michael wrote a thankyou card for the flowers on his tomb? That actually sound absurd! I mean, I believe it. But listen to it! Thank you for the wonderful flowers which are lying 3 meters from my 'corpse' lol. lol!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:35 am

LOL.. Yeah.

Someone must DARE to ask if MJ really is alive.. And ask WHY he has written something to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:36 am

but who should we ask? LOL
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:37 am

I guess Poppa T & Randy would be fine. Also spread the word to EVERYONE we know, so they are prepared.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:38 am

i can assure you they'll say "NO"
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:39 am

I guess they will change answer once we gets closer 25th June.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:40 am

who knows...i hope so...
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:37 am

well we could tell them the evidence that we found and let them know their secret is safe with us.. yeah right lol lol!
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:31 pm

You know, I hate to burst your bubble, but that thing just says it was written by the same person, not that it was written by Michael. HOWEVER, it could very well be him, we never know. I got the same message on Facebook from a group called 'Michael Jackson's BeLIEvers'.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:43 pm

daemon.trances wrote:
You know, I hate to burst your bubble, but that thing just says it was written by the same person, not that it was written by Michael. HOWEVER, it could very well be him, we never know. I got the same message on Facebook from a group called 'Michael Jackson's BeLIEvers'.

Well if you look at the pictures (sorry) could not upload them here but it's on the website i had provided they sent copies of mj's hand writing i guess leaked photos or thank you notes he had written to them or whatever and he matched it to those provided...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!   MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ IS ALIVE AND I HAVE BREAKING NEWS~!
Page 1 of 1