PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A request for all members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inhalib
Inhalib

A request for all members Empty
PostSubject: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Hello everyone! How r u feeling today? Well, I'm pretty excited because I believe that there is a possibility that this is the final countdown.. hopefully we will see him again Smile * cross fingers*

Well, I've been reading a lot of topics and posts and it feels great to see the hard work done by all the members, each opinion is important and each possible clue is important to be read to lead us to some conclusion or just to have some new expectatives to believe in or to discard... well, my topic is reffered to those clues.

I trully apreciate each post of everyone, even when sometimes I don't agree with the topic or some opinion.. I'm a girl who believes that we all have the same rights and that includes the free speech and respect, but I really want to ask you to be more carefull about EVERYTHING..

+ I just read a post saying that it might be "dangerous" to write some conversation in the posted comment and that people interested in knowing that "dangerous conversation" may send a PM to get an answer. Why? Why would you pust yourself in risk (of any kind that this "danger" implies)? Truth prevails and we will find our truth along the way when the time is right, we don't need to get exposed in any way.. please, I don't know who you where talking to or wich kind of information did you get, but please, take care of yourself and the other members of this family, if you consider that it might be dangerous to share some info, then just don't share it and be aware of who you are talking to.

+the kids.. the sister.. the brother.. a close friend.. a friend of the kids etc etc etc. Boys and girls, Internet can be very usefull if we use it wisely, but not everyone out there is like us, and some people just use it to play games with us. I don't believe in every strange name out of twitter or facebook or myspace who says is Michael or that knows him.. but that is my way of thinking, of course you can disagree with me and believe in every single person that creates an account if you want to... but the problem are the others. Not every member has the same sensibility to some things and a lot of members are feeling down when they find out that the information posted was FAKE, so please, be a little more carefull about where you get the information and what are the tools that you use to believe that the information is correct, think about the other and his/her reaction to your comments, that is a part of respect as well.

I hope that no one gets mad because of this, but I believe that things like this should be present in our minds every time we make a post, I wont deny that one can get so excited for some possible new clue that just rush into the forum a create a new topic.. but I wont deny either that I have talked with some members that are feeling down or sad when they find a big fake instead of the Michael that was suppsosedly behind an account. So please, I ask this as a Believer, as a member and a human being, be more objective when you post.

Lots of L.O.V.E!

Last edited by Inhalib on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:47 pm

I'm sorry.. I hope i didn't do anything.. If i have please pm me and i can correct my mistake. Thanks... confused
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:48 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
I'm sorry.. I hope i didn't do anything.. If i have please pm me and i can correct my mistake. Thanks... confused
yes... mw too
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:04 pm

I know that my posts may sound rude, but is just my bad english -.-
This wasn't a topic to point with a finger to anyone, is just that I get in here and feel so comfortable, and suddenly I came across with this word "dangerous" and "can't tell" or something like that... and, you know? I just want you to all be safe, and I also want the emotions of other members to be safe of unnecessary bad emotions!...
We must.. (and I say WE including myself) have just a little bit more of care.
Of course we have on the other hand a lot of other members that usually say that they doesn't know if the info is correct or isn't.. so this was just for everyone to read and consider if the next post is appropiated or isn't.

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm

But the point of this website is to find the truth of the hoax everyone needs to put their personal feelings aside and help figure out what the truth is. Sorry to sound mean but quit crying and help find out what happened to Michael.. Right i mean come on it's been a year now and we are so close to finding out what truly happened. I'm not going to lie i'm saddened by the thought that he could be dead i'm a huge fan my first dance at my wedding was "you are not alone" but i have put those thoughts out of my mind and am focusing on finding the truth. It will be hard but this is what Michael needs and want's us to do the truth is not always a happy or safe or good thing it's going to be rough and can be hard. But it only gets worse from here i'm sure. some of you are like well what do i know i only joined a few weeks ago well i never knew it was a hoax i had my doubts but just left it as the truth i mean it was on the news.... I have learned so much and hope to bring more info and will try not to offend anyone and if i do i'm sorry.. We need to be an army of one we need to be an army of love and if you can't handle that then get out... I beLIEve in MJ do you? Are you really ready to find the truth or are you too scared? ask yourself that am i really ready to know the truth..?!?! Just remember we are a family and as a family need to stick together and put our personal fears aside for Michael... Who is with me?
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:46 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
But the point of this website is to find the truth of the hoax everyone needs to put their personal feelings aside and help figure out what the truth is. Sorry to sound mean but quit crying and help find out what happened to Michael.. Right i mean come on it's been a year now and we are so close to finding out what truly happened. I'm not going to lie i'm saddened by the thought that he could be dead i'm a huge fan my first dance at my wedding was "you are not alone" but i have put those thoughts out of my mind and am focusing on finding the truth. It will be hard but this is what Michael needs and want's us to do the truth is not always a happy or safe or good thing it's going to be rough and can be hard. But it only gets worse from here i'm sure. some of you are like well what do i know i only joined a few weeks ago well i never knew it was a hoax i had my doubts but just left it as the truth i mean it was on the news.... I have learned so much and hope to bring more info and will try not to offend anyone and if i do i'm sorry.. We need to be an army of one we need to be an army of love and if you can't handle that then get out... I beLIEve in MJ do you? Are you really ready to find the truth or are you too scared? ask yourself that am i really ready to know the truth..?!?! Just remember we are a family and as a family need to stick together and put our personal fears aside for Michael... Who is with me?

I agree in most of the things you say, but.. allow me to say, nor you or me or anyone can say to anyone to get out of this, specially because in a forum you discuss things and as far as we know, nobody has the whole truth in his/her hands... it would be pretty much easier that way uh?. I don't want you to misunderstand what I said... we have a lot of things to discuss and everyone has his/her own point of view and that is the good thing about a forum! the diferent points of view!... I also believe that if we let our emotions aside probably most of us wont be here, because we started this and join this because the alleged death of a great human being that we all love and respect.. so emotions can't be apart.

What I said about sensibility was this: for example today you come to me and say that "XX" have a myspace account and that is for sure Michael because as a friend related to him is Paris J, Prince J, and Blanket J that also have myspace accounts... even when you didn't confirm if the 3 kids have an account and even when you didn't even thought the possibility that anyone can create an account and handle some info... then came Member n°0000 and agrees with you, because he also found that XX uploaded a video reffering to the hoax in YouTube, so IT GOT TO BE A CLUE!. After that I get in the forum, I'm so sad about MJ not coming back and we are almost in the end of June, and no one says nothing more than a lot of Michaels around the web with different names and accounts and finnally I get to that myspace account, check your info, check the video and yes! yes!! is Michael, for sure! I need to believe that he is XX!..... but then.. a month later a verified account of a Jackson in twitter says that non of the kids has an account in any social service as facebook, twitter or myspace, and that some XX is playing games with fans of MJ... I'll be sad again, I was sure it was Michael behind that XX! I mean.. I've been trough STUDY, BoW, MDNMLk, Paris LoVe HeR DaddY, The Real Janet Jackson, DDPYT, etc etc etc.. this list go on and now I must add XX
do you get what I mean?.... there is no need to assure that XX is MJ, it would be better if we just say that he posted some strange things that we must verified before even start talking about his messages or videos or anything.. for example the friend that in a first moment caugh our attention... because post of that kind gives so much hope for the people that is waiting for him since Jun 25 '09 and that is not strong enough to stay with us in this forum after so many fakes...
I'm so sorry for my english, I wish I could explain myself better than this, but I can't Sad
And one more thing... here is not important if you just have a day as a member or if you started right before the forum was created, everyone's opinion is important and the key of the mistery can be in anybodys pocket. So.. wlecome! Razz

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:04 pm

I completely agree with you and didn't actually mean get out like as in leave but you know. We are probably not going to know what is true and what is false when it comes to twitter and myspace and facebook however when you see something crucial to the evidence i want to post it and ill make sure from now on to post it in a question rather then a for sure kind of tone. But when there is a twitter post from like 3 or more twitterers saying the same thing it has to be good. I understand everyone has a different feeling towards this but you have to agree that we are not here for "your" sadness we are not here to believe he "died" we are here to find out the truth of mj and if you are already mindset he is dead then why bother yourself going onto a death hoax forum?? We all miss and love mj and if the truth does happen to be he really "died" then we will deal with that then maybe even change the forum to how much we miss mj lol It's not the end after July or august because he may come back on his birthday which would be cool but it's only been one year we can't give up i could see if it were like 3 years after his "death" and going okay maybe there won't be a "bam" but not now not 4 days from the day he "died" just wait and keep the faith alive!!! If you truly believe he is gone forever thats fine but i will never change my mind unless i see proof that tells me other wise.. When i say you i don't literally mean you i mean people in general.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:28 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
I completely agree with you and didn't actually mean get out like as in leave but you know. We are probably not going to know what is true and what is false when it comes to twitter and myspace and facebook however when you see something crucial to the evidence i want to post it and ill make sure from now on to post it in a question rather then a for sure kind of tone. But when there is a twitter post from like 3 or more twitterers saying the same thing it has to be good. I understand everyone has a different feeling towards this but you have to agree that we are not here for "your" sadness we are not here to believe he "died" we are here to find out the truth of mj and if you are already mindset he is dead then why bother yourself going onto a death hoax forum?? We all miss and love mj and if the truth does happen to be he really "died" then we will deal with that then maybe even change the forum to how much we miss mj lol It's not the end after July or august because he may come back on his birthday which would be cool but it's only been one year we can't give up i could see if it were like 3 years after his "death" and going okay maybe there won't be a "bam" but not now not 4 days from the day he "died" just wait and keep the faith alive!!! If you truly believe he is gone forever thats fine but i will never change my mind unless i see proof that tells me other wise.. When i say you i don't literally mean you i mean people in general.

Haha you made me laugh with that last thing.
I really apreciate what you said about your future posts, but I repeat.. this was not a post directed to someone in particular, I'm a member since this forum was created and I have read a lot of posts that creates false expectations in those people that are not strong enough to wait until we see what is coming up next or at least until we put some order in all this ideas that are surrounding us.
I understand what you say and I wont ask you to be a shoulder or a support for those that are in the middle of believeing or not, I am one of those that try to convince the non believers that there are some strange things going on and that MJ might be alive (even when Im a 100% believer), and between those people you can a see a lot of sadness ... so even when this forum was created to search (and hopefully find) the truth, I can't and wont stop thinking that in this place there is also people trying to find the turth that have different emotions and sensibilities than mines... but that is just me. And besides, there is nothing wrong with having a little kindness with the other with just a simple diference or change in what we write or assure.. so for that, I am thankfull for your kind words related to your future posts, and hopefully the rest of us will do the same.

thanks for answering to my post, as well as bazylrei

L.O.V.E. you all!
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:06 pm

I'm sorry i guess i'm just very passionate with my belief that i forget that some are non- believers which still makes me wonder if they are so sure he is no longer on earth then why do they bother looking at a hoax forum.. I agree some of the things can give us all false hope i remember reading some and going... "mmm that can't be true that's just too crazy" but then there is those that make you go "that makes sense" I try to post those that make sense. I have to say only Michael and those close to him family and some friends know the truth and lately have been really good keeping quiet they know the truth. With Michael's songs i think he has been trying to tell us all along what's been going on with him and we have been too ignorant to actually listen all we hear is an awesome song. I'll try to keep finding good evidence but at the same time try not to post things like twitter accounts of the kids etc..
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 am

I know im the one with the "dangerous conversation" and the reason for this is our family.And probably most of you here when you find a clue or something weird you surely post it here because of the same reason:the family.Why to keep this only for yourself? Maybe this will be the answer of our research (generally speaking).It's like Peter's phone conversation or Teo's conversation with him...it was dangerous,too but he didn't mention that could be "dangerous" and everybody considered it like a normal clue.What if peter was a mean person and came here and this forum was now down? Now it's almost the same situation with my post.As long as I wrote there "dangerous" I must think more of these situations in the future before to post them.The reason why I am here is to be useful with some clues.

Sorry if was rude with this post,i didn't mean to be rude,and i apologize if I ever made you guys mad with my topics but i really want to let everybody know about the clues I find.Thank you very much and I apologize again.I hope all of you can accept my apologizes.

Diana
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:33 am

I completely agree with you diana , and i no what you mean and dont sorry or apologize you just whant the best for youre family Wink
love ya girl I love you
gr diane
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:35 am

Thank you for your support,Diane,yes i want the best for our family
i love you more I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:37 am

MJDD I don't know if is you or other, I just read a lot of post and the do this topic, each one knows how "dangerous" can be a conversation and the advice goes as much for you as for me and for everyone, I believe that letting everybody know something is goodl, in fact that is why we are here, but if you also consider that there is some kind of risk, if you consider that is "dangerous" to show some info, then think it twice because safety goes first IMHO, and I'm talking about your safe and to the rest of our family.. think about what is more important. I believe that if you put yourself in some kind of danger, then better if you don't say a thing, I rather not knowing than being the cause of you (or anyone else) to be in danger.. if you make me choose, then I choose to keep seeing you in this forum because.. again.. I don't know what kind of danger can be implie in the use of some information.
Please, and this goes for everyone, as I said before this is not to point to anyone, I have read every single post since this forum was created and maybe this topic came out today but doesn't mean neccesary that is only regarding this last days.
DD,if you love your family you want them to be safe right?... so if you consider that there is some kind of danger in exchange of some info, then just think about priorities.. thats all.
and of course, as Diane said and as I said to truthmj, there's no need to ask for apologies, this is just for everyone to think twice before posting,because we all want to share a lot of things, but if you know what do you have between your hands and consider that it might be dangerous for anyone (even if does not includes anyone else but you).. then it will be probably the best to not showing it... u know what I mean?

L.O.V.E you all.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:42 am

You know what i was just thinking about this last night and i personally don't want to get dragged away by the police or killed in the middle of the night because of getting too close.. you absolutly right some can get dangerous but i'm just talking about certain people who are like omg he is dead it hurts when when you say he isn't dead.. well then why are you on a hoax death forum???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A request for all members   A request for all members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A request for all members
Page 1 of 1