PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
achillesara

achillesara

Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Empty
PostSubject: Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((   Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:07 pm

At the memorial Jermain sang the song 'Smile' but look at his lyrics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cxvLdXIwms&feature=sub

"light on your face with sadness
hide every trace of gladness."

To me although its a funny mistake( or probably clue like the hospital/airport mistake) it is so depressing "hide every trace of gladness". Dont you just want to break down and cry?
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Jermain thinks glass is half empy :((   Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:48 pm

I know, it's very sad but I read somewhere that Jermaine's the best actor in the Jaxson family and does most of the interviews.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((   Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Actually i think they are all very good actors... i mean who chooses these songs for a funeral?? we will see the king and that one he sung and then whats her name wore white... i dunno i think its just one bad movie and we are all in it.. as to crying to the song.. nope... sure it's sad lyrics but i dunno just doesn't make me cry.. now please don't think i'm heartless i just choose my tears wisely..
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((   Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:10 pm

"Hide every trace of gladness"?

Its a FITTING sentence that makes perfect meaning.

Our brother "passed" away, hide every trace of gladness.

In this case "passed" means did NOT pass.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((   Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:24 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
"Hide every trace of gladness"?

Its a FITTING sentence that makes perfect meaning.

Our brother "passed" away, hide every trace of gladness.

In this case "passed" means did NOT pass.

yeah i see it now..
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((   Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:39 pm

No I didn't cry but the lyrics seemes sooo sad, like getting attacked by dementors... Getting all the happiness sucked out of you.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((   Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
No I didn't cry but the lyrics seemes sooo sad, like getting attacked by dementors... Getting all the happiness sucked out of you.

Wasn't really sure how to respond but glad i'm not the only one who didn't cry..
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((   Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:10 pm

lol it was a joke.... Be yourself... Respond the way your heart tells you to! Well just deleted the curse-words lol
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((   Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
lol it was a joke.... Be yourself... Respond the way your heart tells you to! Well just deleted the curse-words lol

yeah sorry about that i tend to get terretts of the computer when i talk about beliefs and when things irritate me... Smile ill try not to do it again!
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((   Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:34 pm

I wa deeply disgusted to find words of such hatred on this forum. Nah just kiddin'... frankly, I dont give a %^* as long as u keep God in your heart and dont insult me LaughingLaughingLaughing
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((   Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
I wa deeply disgusted to find words of such hatred on this forum. Nah just kiddin'... frankly, I dont give a %^* as long as u keep God in your heart and dont insult me LaughingLaughingLaughing

You know what... lol Nah i like this family!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((   Jermain thinks the glass is half empty  :(( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jermain thinks the glass is half empty :((
Page 1 of 1