PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy's latest Tweet

Go down 
+2
truthmj062509
lovemjangel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Randy's latest Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Randy's latest Tweet   Randy's latest Tweet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Randy's latest Tweet Randys10

I think we have to keep an eye on Randy LOL :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Randy's latest Tweet   Randy's latest Tweet Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:00 pm

wow good find!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy's latest Tweet   Randy's latest Tweet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:08 am

Randy would never say what Janet said Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Randy's latest Tweet   Randy's latest Tweet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 am

Randy does not support this idea, and Im sure his family wont either.. So WHY does TMZ write that there will be something happening at Forrest Lawn then.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy's latest Tweet   Randy's latest Tweet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:27 pm

muhahahaha...this is the plot,tom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: Randy's latest Tweet   Randy's latest Tweet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm a little confused here. (what else is new) Smile Is Randy saying that he doesn't approve of the museum and statue that Katherine is unveiling at the Gary house Friday? The Jacksons seem about as confused as I am right now. They are going to be at FL, in Gary, at the Bev. Hills hotel, breaking bread, celebrating Michael, etc.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy's latest Tweet   Randy's latest Tweet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:57 pm

beLIEving,these are made intentionally,just to make us lost our way and maybe our head Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Randy's latest Tweet   Randy's latest Tweet Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:39 pm

He has started tweeting again but here is one that really stuck out

randyjackson8

I know my parents would not be involved if they really knew the characters they have aligned themselves with…

Just adding this in sorry it just was tweeted

randyjackson8

I don’t mean 2 be negative all the time but pls understand my bro shouldnt be dead & I get protective when people try 2 exploit us, esp now
Back to top Go down
Tabby49

Tabby49

PostSubject: Re: Randy's latest Tweet   Randy's latest Tweet Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:41 pm

To me, Randy is trying to keep everyone in perspective. Don't forget MJ had to deal with all these people that exploited him, used him, used his name his entire life. In saying this, I believe that this whole "hoax" or whatever you may call it -- I call it an illusion crossing reality and back because in fact it is reality because he is using "real" people to tell his story but yet this whole scenario with his "murder" and his "murder investigation" is an illusion, kinda like SONY's make.believe. Not sure if I am making myself clear here but I clearly believe he is using the alternative reality game theme, but involving everyone (whether they know it or not lol)...to tell HIStory. I think this is Book II. Just my thoughts.

Randy is always saying that he is not supporting this and that because in reality were these "tribute" concerts really planned? Look at how many fell through. If MJ really died, these tribute concerts would be a go and there would be alot of artists wanting to be involved. Look at We are the World video back in the 80's - MJ had no problem getting artists to help him out this charity. Also, anyone that has done a tribute concert has been a close friend to MJ (ie Diana Ross). There are certain players being used to tell the MJ story.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Randy's latest Tweet   Randy's latest Tweet Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Tabby49 wrote:
To me, Randy is trying to keep everyone in perspective. Don't forget MJ had to deal with all these people that exploited him, used him, used his name his entire life. In saying this, I believe that this whole "hoax" or whatever you may call it -- I call it an illusion crossing reality and back because in fact it is reality because he is using "real" people to tell his story but yet this whole scenario with his "murder" and his "murder investigation" is an illusion, kinda like SONY's make.believe. Not sure if I am making myself clear here but I clearly believe he is using the alternative reality game theme, but involving everyone (whether they know it or not lol)...to tell HIStory. I think this is Book II. Just my thoughts.

Randy is always saying that he is not supporting this and that because in reality were these "tribute" concerts really planned? Look at how many fell through. If MJ really died, these tribute concerts would be a go and there would be alot of artists wanting to be involved. Look at We are the World video back in the 80's - MJ had no problem getting artists to help him out this charity. Also, anyone that has done a tribute concert has been a close friend to MJ (ie Diana Ross). There are certain players being used to tell the MJ story.

I have to agree and again but it's not a game it's very much real..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy's latest Tweet   Randy's latest Tweet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy's latest Tweet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: