PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson's body is missing!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Michael Jackson's body is missing! Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's body is missing!   Michael Jackson's body is missing! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:23 pm

So you shouldn't believe anything you read, but what IF this is true? Smile From someone that works there.

Michael Jackson's body is missing! 1j97dl

It's only a picture, and could have been manipulated. If someone finds more out of this case, write below what you find. But still comment your opinions Smile
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's body is missing!   Michael Jackson's body is missing! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Don't tell me they actually dug out his coffin?! I mean it's obvious his body isn't there since he is alive, but how did they find out?

All the stories on that cover except the smallest one's are about dead or 'dead' people... weird

Joe said in an interview that he didn't know where Michael's body is.
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's body is missing!   Michael Jackson's body is missing! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 pm

The Globe is one of the worse tabloids' out there.Majority of their stories are rubbish. Plus that story is stupid. IF he were dead and his body stolen I think that would be all over the news.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's body is missing!   Michael Jackson's body is missing! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:28 pm

True. I didn't believe much of this, but just brought up to see if you found everything.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's body is missing!   Michael Jackson's body is missing! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:29 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
True. I didn't believe much of this, but just brought up to see if you found everything.

its just trash however it could be another clue...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's body is missing!   Michael Jackson's body is missing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's body is missing!
Page 1 of 1