PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new video released of michael in amubulance

Go down 
+7
nancydoodle
mjwendy
BehindTheMask
achillesara
djbam94
Dirty Diana
truthmj062509
11 posters
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

new video released of michael in amubulance Empty
PostSubject: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:53 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/michael-jackson-ambulance-neverland-10974241

pause and look for a man with a mask between 1:50 and 2:00 Mj is sooo alive!!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:00 am

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD EXTREMELY GOOD FIND Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
djbam94

PostSubject: :)   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:24 am

heyy can you tell me what im persifically looking for in this vid?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:29 am

look for a man with a mask between 1:50 and 2:00
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:06 am

holy cow!!! He is alive 100%
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:57 am

_

Last edited by BehindTheMask on Wed May 23, 2012 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:47 am

IMO, what looks like a mask is actually the badge of the emergency technician's shirt.
new video released of michael in amubulance 3
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 am

I jsut can't seem to upload a pic correctly. What am i doing wrong?! I tried the insert image but nothing is working. HELP!
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:07 am

Ok, finally figured it out, I think. Let me try this.

[img]new video released of michael in amubulance Amb210[/img]
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:11 am

This is better. Sorry.

[img]new video released of michael in amubulance Amb210[/img]
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:14 am

Oh my God I saw him, I saw him standing behind the ambulance, did you think that was the time when they were placing the manequin inside the ambulance?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
CrimsonRaine

CrimsonRaine

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:25 am

It's all coming together. Also I'm keeping an eye out at the tmz live feed. You never know Wink

BeLIEve
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:26 am

I saw that too. Definitely was at the time they were putting the stretcher in the ambulance. I'm still trying to decide if that was him or not. It kinda looks like he has a cell phone on his belt or something. Ican't really tell. MJ never carried anything like that. I'm still not sure though.
Take a look at this. Look closely, you might have to watch the video frame by frame to catch it. If they were still working on him when they left the house, then why does this pic look like the body is completely covered? Hmmm. Wink

[img]new video released of michael in amubulance Mjstre10[/img]
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:46 am

Thanks guys and it just seems fishy all year this could have been given to the public why now why yesterday??? ::moonwalks:: To answer the question about the masked person (mj) I thought that too but you should still be able to see his face lying on the stretcher if it was a medic bending over.. if not a face then some hair or something and you don't only white stretcher.. cheers cheers cheers

Sorry had to add that you can see eyes above the white mask.. not to mention why would a medics badge be white?
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:52 am

I promise you that's the badge on his sleeve. Please watch it frame by frame and you will see. His arm is right under it. I see what you are talking about the eyes, but please look again. I respect your opinion. I just don't want anyone to hold their breath on that one. L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:53 am

the eyes look evil lol!
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 am

mjwendy wrote:
I promise you that's the badge on his sleeve. Please watch it frame by frame and you will see. His arm is right under it. I see what you are talking about the eyes, but please look again. I respect your opinion. I just don't want anyone to hold their breath on that one. L.O.V.E.

Thats okay i understand.. i have problems looking frame by frame but still should be able to see him lying there unless they have his head at the bottom which would debunk the ambulance photo all together...
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Hmmm I don't know how I'm gonna say this in english.. I respect everyone's opinion but.. sorry guiys, I'm not agreed with this one..
First.. if it is a face with a mask.. then is tiny tiny tiiiiny face for a human being, maybe a 3 years old boy, just try to figure out the sizes between the window of the ambulance and that face that you see.
second.. for is like an insignia in somebody's left arm.. watch it closely, I saw it the first time I lookd at the video and then check it twice to confirm.. this is at least what I see. I can clearly see that is some kind of insignia when the lights and shadows change with the mopvement of the camera
:s sorr guys, he is alive even when this video doen't prove it Razz

L.O.V.E you all!

Another thing, even though this is important, it belongs to the section of the ambulance. I can't get used to search in the other sections yet XD but I will.. .some day :p
Back to top Go down
walker911

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:00 pm

great post !!!thank you for sharing |!!!!!!!

Coach Necklace
Coach Outlet Online Stores
how much is a coach wallet
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:40 am

I think it was a hole in the ambulance video, just look at it as the camera reaches the window.

Back to top Go down
Selena_S

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:14 am

new video released of michael in amubulance 149wqom
Hi, this is my first post here and I am a total believer that MJ is alive but in this case we are not looking at him in the ambulance, as the other guy said.
I work with photoshop so I took 3 pictures and changed the light a bit to show u better our point Sad
Back to top Go down
Selena_S

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:14 am

oh boy, I just realized I replied to a 1 year old post. sorry lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new video released of michael in amubulance   new video released of michael in amubulance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new video released of michael in amubulance
Page 1 of 1