PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's Bad performing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Who's Bad performing Empty
PostSubject: Who's Bad performing   Who's Bad performing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:16 am

You may have heard about the US Band called "Who's Bad".Well,they are going to perform in Romania,too on the 17th of March and I won 2 tickets so that I will tell you how it was.But this isn't the idea of posting this on an INVESTGATION FORUM.I wanna show you a picture taken by one of my friends who is a very big MJ fan...

Who's Bad performing Jjnzh5

THIS IS NOT IT?! What a Face

Last edited by DianaMJ4love on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Who's Bad performing   Who's Bad performing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:49 am

Oh,I'm so excited! The show was AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Taalib York was I love you affraid ...Anyway,suddenly he asked "Can you feel Michael here?" and the people replied: "YEEEEEEEEEES!".
Later,again Taalib started to talk about Michael that was,is and remains the King Of Pop etc.Suddenly,a girl from the room shouted:"You're a liar!"...I don't know if Taalib heard but he made a pause (3 sec) and then he started singing.
I was and am very angry cause when the show ended,I went to the boys and I got 3 autographs.(from Taalib,too I love you I love you I love you ).I wanted to ask him if michael is alive(but to tell me the truth),but my dad told him that is a good dancer and I added "and singer".Then Taalib told me "I love you".Can you imagine that then I couldn't find my words and I forgive him of asking if Michael is alive...maybe realizing that he would never tell me the truth.
Also,in the concert day,Taalib went to a tv show in Romania where he was asked what he had felt when he heard about Michael's death and he said that his blood stopped and that he had thought that his life is already gone,cause Mike was his air,his life...
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Who's Bad performing   Who's Bad performing Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:58 pm

OKAY, so I wanted to see how this group is, so I watched them on youtube. And, I looked at their promotional video. If you stop it at about 1:00, and play it until about 1:05, you here the line from Billie Jean, 'momma always told me, be careful who you love, be careful what you do, because the lie becomes at you, hey-ey-ey'. But when this group sings it, that's the strange part. Because when the main guy sings it, it sounds like 'and MICHAEL always told me, be careful who you love, be careful what you do, because the lie becomes at you, hey-ey-ey'. and MICHAEL always told me? This group was founded in 2003, so maybe they knew something about this hoax a long time ago. After all, a hoax DEATH this BIG needs a lot of planning, right?

Here's the video.

Pause it at 1:00, and play it until about 1:05. Listen. Doesn't it sound like 'and MICHAEL always told me' ?!?!?!?!?!? confused Shocked confused Shocked confused Shocked confused Shocked confused Shocked confused
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Who's Bad performing   Who's Bad performing Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:36 am

Sorry,I really didn't manage to hear "Michael" in "And mother always told me be careful who you love be careful what u do because the lie becomes the truth" Smile)
No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Bad performing   Who's Bad performing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Bad performing
Page 1 of 1