PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

double comeback?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
achillesara

achillesara

double comeback? Empty
PostSubject: double comeback?   double comeback? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:56 am

As some of you already know, there are speculations that Michael could come back, but not alone. The man in question is another King, the King of Rock 'n' Roll himself., Elvis Presley. There has also been a death hoax investigation around his person. Sooo... could this really happen? My answer: HELL YEAH!

here is the website: http://elvisandmj.com/
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

double comeback? Empty
PostSubject: Re: double comeback?   double comeback? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:51 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
achillesara

achillesara

double comeback? Empty
PostSubject: Re: double comeback?   double comeback? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 am

oh i didnt realise, but you didnt mention the website... OK ill delete the topic Sad Sad pale
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

double comeback? Empty
PostSubject: Re: double comeback?   double comeback? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:12 am

How do I delete my topic? lol!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

double comeback? Empty
PostSubject: Re: double comeback?   double comeback? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:54 am

You can't delete it because you already have replies =))=))=)) lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

double comeback? Empty
PostSubject: Re: double comeback?   double comeback? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
How do I delete my topic? lol!

don't worry about deleting it nothing anyone posts is stupid or anything like that so eventually it will go away but still there for others to read.. Yeah i just don't know about a double Bam Elvis has had plenty of time to come back and he hasn't he is what 70 something so it's not like he could preform anymore. I guess they already debunked his death we just need to work harder to debunk Michaels..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

double comeback? Empty
PostSubject: Re: double comeback?   double comeback? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

double comeback?
Page 1 of 1