PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So many coincidences!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PaTcHWoRK

So many coincidences! Empty
PostSubject: So many coincidences!   So many coincidences! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:58 am

I'm watching videos about Michael and illusions, I'm in a laughing fit at the moment.

Michael is very very VERY clever, it's mind blowing how he thought about all this! This is obviously staged, it's impossible to be so relevant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: So many coincidences!   So many coincidences! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
I'm watching videos about Michael and illusions, I'm in a laughing fit at the moment.

Michael is very very VERY clever, it's mind blowing how he thought about all this! This is obviously staged, it's impossible to be so relevant.

I know. Laughing Think how sad and "rest in peace, Michael" everyone was and the whole time he was probably out chillin' in some hideout; guess he was kinda resting though. Wink
PS. that's an unique pic u got! Smile
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: So many coincidences!   So many coincidences! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:18 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:

It truly is mind blowing all the clues that are left behind.. just amazing..
Back to top Go down
ana4mj

PostSubject: Re: So many coincidences!   So many coincidences! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Hi everyone. It's my first post here althow I've been following this hoax for a year now.
Have you seen the new Pearl Jr 's post on YT?
More clues... or ... more "coincidences"?!?

It's All For Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iukM24CJZsY
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: So many coincidences!   So many coincidences! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 pm

ana4mj wrote:
Hi everyone. It's my first post here althow I've been following this hoax for a year now.
Have you seen the new Pearl Jr 's post on YT?
More clues... or ... more "coincidences"?!?

It's All For Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iukM24CJZsY

IDK about pearl i think she is just trying to make money from her books rather then anything else.. i mean sure she gives some good clues but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So many coincidences!   So many coincidences! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So many coincidences!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: