PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Official PeterPanPYT-thread*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

*Official PeterPanPYT-thread* Empty
PostSubject: *Official PeterPanPYT-thread*   *Official PeterPanPYT-thread* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:47 pm

I have a request about making a new PeterPanPYT thread/topic under the section "The People."

The reason is because PeterPanPYT seems to be a quite interesting person.. Not only his soul, but also for who he is.

It's all for love.

In a topic/thread like that, we could discuss everything about him, instead of making new posts once in a while. It would be easier to share all the good things, and the interesting things about this "mysterious" person in one post/thread, than many.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: *Official PeterPanPYT-thread*   *Official PeterPanPYT-thread* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
I have a request about making a new PeterPanPYT thread/topic under the section "The People."

The reason is because PeterPanPYT seems to be a quite interesting person.. Not only his soul, but also for who he is.

It's all for love.

In a topic/thread like that, we could discuss everything about him, instead of making new posts once in a while. It would be easier to share all the good things, and the interesting things about this "mysterious" person in one post/thread, than many.

Great idea!!
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: *Official PeterPanPYT-thread*   *Official PeterPanPYT-thread* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:57 pm

I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: *Official PeterPanPYT-thread*   *Official PeterPanPYT-thread* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:29 am

But how could he feel? Since all he is doing is trying to make people feel good. He is quiet and doesn't really want too much attention in m oppinion. I think you should ask him first, since he probably visits this forum often, and would probably feel weird if there was a whole thread about him... But that's just my oppinion
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: *Official PeterPanPYT-thread*   *Official PeterPanPYT-thread* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:09 am

You have a point there. I believe it's weird, indeed. But it's better to have him listed up one place, since we anyways talk about him very often. He doesn't need to go there though, since it's placed under "The People."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official PeterPanPYT-thread*   *Official PeterPanPYT-thread* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official PeterPanPYT-thread*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: