PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aphrodite Jones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
onemorechance

Aphrodite Jones Empty
PostSubject: Aphrodite Jones   Aphrodite Jones Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Have any of you seen the latest video by Aphrodite Jones? She says that Michael developed severe bedsores from lying in bed after the 2005 trial. Do you think this is true?
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

Aphrodite Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Jones   Aphrodite Jones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:18 am

Sorry, But This Is In The Wrong Topic.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Aphrodite Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Jones   Aphrodite Jones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:49 am

considering the fact that we don't have many posts on these sections (most are on the breaking news section),I guess the mods would have moved it but not everybody reads what's written here....so i guess it doesn't really matter Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib
Inhalib

Aphrodite Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Jones   Aphrodite Jones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Certanly this is not the proper section, but I have no idea where to re-locate this post -.- shame on me
maybe we should ask Tom to create a section called "various" or something like that, so we can put them all the posts of this kind... there are a loooot like this but most of them are in breaking news :S
Kisses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aphrodite Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Jones   Aphrodite Jones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Jones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: Documents :: Autopsy Report-
Jump to: