PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O

Go down 
+6
PaTcHWoRK
beLIEving
BehindTheMask
byalovemj
lovemjangel
truthmj062509
10 posters
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Empty
PostSubject: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIdzNLnzdhw

Just watch it.. uh huh okay Jermaine!
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:26 am

OMG, I didn't know Jermaine to be that jelous of Michael... this puts Jermaine in a totally new light to me Shocked

Great find!!
I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:54 am

oh i saw this long time ago....it's horrible....
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:13 am

It's horrible..

This shows how little the family knows eachother.. This is jealousy, and misunerstanding.. No wonder MJ got screwed up personally the last years.. When not even his brothers doesn't believe him, and hate him..
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:38 am

I have never cared that much for Jermaine. He is very transparent. In my opinion he has used Michaels' "death" as a means to draw attention to himself. His interview with LK at the cemetary made me ill. To do interviews where he professes to love his brother so much and then have a song like this, that is just not right. In his song he talks about Michael 'taking a piece of his pie'? So, because MJ left the J5 that took something from him? He doesn't have the talent that MJ has and never will. Up until last June I didn't see him out there doing ANYTHING. He was so jealous of Michael and always has been. He should be grateful since he can't support his 2 kids that live with Katherine that Michael was and still is doing it. Sorry, I know I am ranting a little but he is just too much.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 am

@beLIEving

Agreed, 100%
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:00 am

beLIEving wrote:
I have never cared that much for Jermaine. He is very transparent. In my opinion he has used Michaels' "death" as a means to draw attention to himself. His interview with LK at the cemetary made me ill. To do interviews where he professes to love his brother so much and then have a song like this, that is just not right. In his song he talks about Michael 'taking a piece of his pie'? So, because MJ left the J5 that took something from him? He doesn't have the talent that MJ has and never will. Up until last June I didn't see him out there doing ANYTHING. He was so jealous of Michael and always has been. He should be grateful since he can't support his 2 kids that live with Katherine that Michael was and still is doing it. Sorry, I know I am ranting a little but he is just too much.

Very good 200% agreed!
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:59 am

truthmj062509 wrote:
beLIEving wrote:

Very good 200% agreed!

Up until June last year I never had seen Jermaine as an adult!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:08 pm

I hardly knew who the jacksons were until around last June. Smile
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Sometimes I wonder if Joe and Jermaine wear those sunglasses to cover up the money signs in their eyes? I know, I'm being tacky again but is like they are always doing something in MJs' name to make money for themselves. Okay, I promise, I am through now. Smile
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:10 pm

beLIEving wrote:
Sometimes I wonder if Joe and Jermaine wear those sunglasses to cover up the money signs in their eyes? I know, I'm being tacky again but is like they are always doing something in MJs' name to make money for themselves. Okay, I promise, I am through now. Smile

lol
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Lord have mercy, Jermaine, you made me speechless. Is is the way you really feel about your brother? My goodness, I wonder how this would make Michael feel he won't speak to you again affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Does anyone know when Jermaine made this tasteless, pity-pot, poor me song? Of all the songs and music out there this is the best he could come up with? With the millions of MJ fans out there did he even think what the response would be to it?
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:12 pm

beLIEving wrote:
Does anyone know when Jermaine made this tasteless, pity-pot, poor me song? Of all the songs and music out there this is the best he could come up with? With the millions of MJ fans out there did he even think what the response would be to it?

I'm thinking late 80s early 90s i think that's just how it sounds..
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Is this really a released song? In the description of the video it says "demo" and I've seen a few more that says the same.

I've been thinking of that snake Jermaine all day, and I'm so upset about knowing he's that jealous of Michael... and who knows what jealousy can do to people?
All this time I've been thinking that Jermaine is in on the hoax, and that his strange behaviour and slip-ups was something he and Michael agreed on. Now, I'm thinking maybe Jermaine did all this for his own - to keep us focusing on him so he can have his moment in the spotlight... I don't know, but I know I won't believe a word he says from now on. What a pig.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:15 pm

I believe this is an old cover.. And they have changed, Joe and Jermaine.

Don't hate them, try to stay in focus. Hating is not important, it's against many things. Focus on the 'now' time, and have doubts. But don't judge.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:52 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Is this really a released song? In the description of the video it says "demo" and I've seen a few more that says the same.

I've been thinking of that snake Jermaine all day, and I'm so upset about knowing he's that jealous of Michael... and who knows what jealousy can do to people?
All this time I've been thinking that Jermaine is in on the hoax, and that his strange behaviour and slip-ups was something he and Michael agreed on. Now, I'm thinking maybe Jermaine did all this for his own - to keep us focusing on him so he can have his moment in the spotlight... I don't know, but I know I won't believe a word he says from now on. What a pig.

yeah me 2 i stopped believing him along time ago..
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:56 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:

Don't hate them, try to stay in focus. Hating is not important, it's against many things. Focus on the 'now' time, and have doubts. But don't judge.

Yes you shouldn't hate or judge.

Last edited by moonwalk11/19 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:

Yes you shouldn't hate or judge. Wink

agreed as much of a snake he is still Micheal's bro...
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:30 am

I don't hate Joe or Jermaine, in fact I don't hate anyone. I just think some of their actions are so obvious and have been for years. They are Michaels family, I respect that, but not them.
L.O.V.E sunny
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 am

It's disgusting, but yes. People change Smile
Back to top Go down
Tabby49

Tabby49

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:31 pm

That particular song was done back in the early 90's and since then Jermaine and him have settled their differences. It came off of his album "You Said".

I am sure we all don't get along with our brothers and sisters at some points in our lives, and I would think the Jackson children would have gone through the same dilemmas. There is always some sort of jealous between siblings and probably more particularly with the Jacksons since they are all very musically talented and in the public eye. JMO
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Tabby49 wrote:
That particular song was done back in the early 90's and since then Jermaine and him have settled their differences. It came off of his album "You Said".

I am sure we all don't get along with our brothers and sisters at some points in our lives, and I would think the Jackson children would have gone through the same dilemmas. There is always some sort of jealous between siblings and probably more particularly with the Jacksons since they are all very musically talented and in the public eye. JMO

Agreed...Well said. (~_~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O   This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This really shows how much jermaine loved michael.. o.O
Page 1 of 1