PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a statue not fit for a king

Go down 
+4
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
byalovemj
truthmj062509
8 posters
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

a statue not fit for a king Empty
PostSubject: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:05 am

so i don't think this statue is right for michael it looks nice however the lettering were done sloppy the websites at the bottom. just doesn't look good enough for our king... anyway here is the site u can see it at.

http://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=20223

if anyone can blow it up enough to read the back. let us know.. Thanks.

king king king king
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:15 am

on the back of statue in the bottom appear a photo with E 'Casanova
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:19 pm

byalovemj wrote:
on the back of statue in the bottom appear a photo with E 'Casanova

ok... but why... doesn't make sense why they would have him on there.. when was the last time we saw e'casanova?
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:22 pm

ooooo maybe he is dead ..and for that is the photo with him...lol
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:09 pm

byalovemj wrote:
ooooo maybe he is dead ..and for that is the photo with him...lol

But i thought we saw him at the memorial or was it photo shopped?
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:51 pm

hmmm about the Ecasanova thing I guess they paid respect to him too because he did so much for michael, like stepping in when michael couldn't do shows and stuff and they were very good friends for decades and you I guess he was really meaningful to be on there. Andyeah I agree with the lettering it could have been done way better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:56 pm

I must be totally blind lol where is the picture of E'Casanova? Can someone point it out please lol

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
I must be totally blind lol where is the picture of E'Casanova? Can someone point it out please lol

L.O.V.E

Someone in a tinychat showed a video of escanova saying "well i am suppose to be dead according to the hoaxters" omg guys!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:20 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
Someone in a tinychat showed a video of escanova saying "well i am suppose to be dead according to the hoaxters" omg guys!

Ah...i wonder if he is a beLIEver then?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:

Ah...i wonder if he is a beLIEver then?

L.O.V.E

IDK but it deffinitly shows he is looking or is well aware of what we are doing..
Back to top Go down
tammaymocha

tammaymocha

PostSubject: hey   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:10 pm

i heard that the pic of e'casanova at the memorial was photoshop he wasnt really there
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 pm

tammaymocha wrote:
i heard that the pic of e'casanova at the memorial was photoshop he wasnt really there

I didn't know that. good find. by the way if your new welcome to the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:28 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
tammaymocha wrote:

I didn't know that. good find. by the way if your new welcome to the forum. Very Happy

According to E he is alive and well and said in an interview gave a shout out to us hoaxsters lol
Back to top Go down
tammaymocha

tammaymocha

PostSubject: hi   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:21 am

i am new to the forum
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:12 am

WELCOME TAMMAYMOCHA cheers
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:15 am

@tammaymocha welcome in our big family !!! Smile cheers
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:35 am

@tammymocha - welcome to the family.
I was looking at the statue and I don't think I have ever seen so much advertising for the company that made it on the piece itself. Strange, I think!
Back to top Go down
tammaymocha

tammaymocha

PostSubject: hey   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:19 pm

diane wrote:
WELCOME TAMMAYMOCHA cheers

thanks i so glad i found this forum
Back to top Go down
tammaymocha

tammaymocha

PostSubject: hi   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:20 pm

byalovemj wrote:
@tammaymocha welcome in our big family !!! Smile cheers
L.O.V.E

thanks Very Happy king queen
Back to top Go down
tammaymocha

tammaymocha

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:22 pm

beLIEving wrote:
@tammymocha - welcome to the family.
I was looking at the statue and I don't think I have ever seen so much advertising for the company that made it on the piece itself. Strange, I think!

thanks bounce Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a statue not fit for a king   a statue not fit for a king Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a statue not fit for a king
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: