PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj

Go down 
+4
Captain_EO
Dirty Diana
BehindTheMask
ana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ana

ana

check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Empty
PostSubject: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/LeachimNoskcaj

The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj

The video is a secret very strong and important for the future.
Shows a person inside a room, trying to dance with difficulties.
This man was sick, Roco, and recovery from cardiac arrest.
When her dance moves have taken the first, a simple camera recorded the moment.
Before leaving the site, wearing loose clothes, tied the belt in the upper belly, wearing a cap and a blouse with long, cold touch to dress up.
He wore sunglasses to hide his eyes, and put a surgical mask in the nose and mouth to avoid being recognized.
You can see a face.
Before using the mask, the images were recorded.
and this is what you see.
He had fun trying to sing, even dew, I tried.
He used his arm band leader at the time of recording, and retired and left.

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:30 pm

That video is just crazy Surprised same shirt as MJ in London. Face looks the same.
Back to top Go down
ana

ana

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:33 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
That video is just crazy Surprised same shirt as MJ in London. Face looks the same.

Hello NortheNtoM

this video is on YouTube, the profile of the person who sent it is in the post, he calls himself leachim.
This person ensures that this person is Michael
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:40 pm

oh God...new clues are revealing...we are closseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer................................... pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
ana

ana

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:45 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
oh God...new clues are revealing...we are closseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer................................... pale

[img][/img]check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Img0152bcheck out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Imagem2mgcheck out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Imagem1ea

I know it sounds crazy but these pictures belong to the video
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:46 pm

omg amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! they're affraid
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:47 pm

The shirt is just like MJ had when he was a party in England.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:48 pm

and look at the teeth Shocked
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Hey did you notice this?

Michael Jackson = LeachimNoskcaj ? = JacksonMichael Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:52 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOM ARE YOU CRAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GETTING ON MY KNEES IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:52 pm

"Leachim, a group of seven people who follow the great man, helping him wherever he goes, not to fall into the clutches of the murderous cold (MEDIA). Leahcim is the seventh, he is the man. The Owner of ideas."

Leachim = Michael backward... SEVEN People?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:57 pm

ive been dead several times but now it's amazing!!!!!! i cant believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ana

ana

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:02 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I know it sounds crazy, but check the profile leachim on youtube.

These are responses on his site

LeachimNoskcaj (1 week ago)

Mike spent several days in the clinic until the month of December.
Thereafter he left the clinic, and returned there only for routine testing needed to measure the toxins in your body, and how he reacted to the lack of substance in your body.
Well, in May, after making his last review, we recorded a video about 15 minutes, where he tries to dance and sing. It was roco (due to cold and breathing problems), and danced with difficulties (we know he had to do physiotherapy at the beginning of recovery, remember?).
She danced with difficulties because it was too long without dancing, even after all the evidence THISISIT.

The video was recorded in May this year.
But you made an erroneous interpretation of the facts.
We have said that Mike was brought to Mexico, and Mexico was brought to Brazil.
In Brazil was in a clinic, and it was there that one of us contctamos with him, and she had the idea of the channel.
The channel was due to have learned from countless channels that material demonstrating and giving hints that Mike was alive, and the channel was the most mentioned Jordanoggs.
Moke Jordanoggs seen the videos and decided to create the channel.
And I did.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:23 pm

affraid wow!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:13 am

wow it's so amazing!!! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Wow he looked like he could barely move=(
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:01 pm

This comment too:
LeachimNoskcaj (2 weeks ago)
I will not answer questions about the video . However, the only hint I will give to you is that the video of Michael Michaels is one of those in London.
Get your personal conclusions .
BTW, these are exact words so the typo is not mine. LOL. Laughing

Not sure which video he's speaking of. At first I thought it might be the new one.
Back to top Go down
ana

ana

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:47 pm

mjwendy wrote:
This comment too:
I will not answer questions about the video . However, the only hint I will give to you is that the video of Michael Michaels is one of those in London.

Not sure which video he's speaking of. At first I thought it might be the new one.

http://neverland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

leachim

Answers: 130 Count: 1545 Search in: Michael lives! I believe! Subject: [UI] This would be MJ?
Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:22 am

Hi Folks.
I own the famous video that i published in their forum.
This video was recorded in May 2010 and has nothing to do with THIS IS IT.
The truth is we were in a clinic doing drug testing in the last "man" who is there on video.
In a few months, we will post another video very sharp and clear, besides being colorful.
This was posted there as well, because we wanted to do a test.
We all know that Michael is alive, no doubt, and I wanted to prove.
Convincing people involved to publish it would be impossible, but a few factors contributed to that.
First: No one would believe with absolute certainty.
Second: Most still think he died.
Third: No one knows the origin of the video, and there are numerous stunts.
Fourth: No additional information for this video (only those that have already been published).
Fifth and Last: Few people have heard us Leachims.
Leahcim and Leachims all Noskcaj
Because Michael did not show it?
Would he be so ungrateful as to the point of view one years with fans going crazy for him, knowing he is alive, and he did not simply give this one was.
Well that's it, get used to the idea, because he started his return through the videos, like this, and to be published more.
Ok?
Visit the channel on youtube, review the comments every day, are in Spanish, but can translate.
Anyone who has channel on youtube, add, contact, receive information, and never be frightened by the return of our King
Back to top Go down
ana

ana

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 pm

mjwendy wrote:
This comment too:

Spam Marked as spam

Mike spent several days in the clinic until the month of December.
After that date left the clinic, and returned there only for routine testing needed to measure the toxins in your body, and how he reacted to the lack of substance in your body.
Well, in May, after making his last review, we recorded a video about 15 minutes, where he tries to dance and sing. Roco was (because of cold and breathing problems), and danced with difficulties (we know he had to do physiotherapy at the beginning of recovery, remember?).
She danced with difficulties because it was too long without dancing, even after THISISIT all tests.

Spam Marked as spam

The video was recorded in May this year.
But you made an erroneous interpretation of facts.
We have said that Mike was brought to Mexico, and Mexico was brought to Brazil.
In Brazil was in a clinic, and it was there that one of us contctamos with him, and she had the idea of the channel.
The channel was due to have learned from countless channels that material demonstrating and giving hints that Mike was alive, and the channel was the most mentioned Jordanoggs.
Mike Jordanoggs seen the videos and decided to create the channel.
And I did.

Jordanoggs

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jordanoggs
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm

I'm sorry Ana - I've been thinking about this for a few days, and I honestly don't understand much of it.

This is supposed to be Michael in May this year... that means he really was sick and still is in very poor condition? If that's the case, we cannot expect a return for very long. Crying or Very sad

I have a few questions;
Who is Roco??
Who is Jordanoggs??
Who is LeachimNoskcaj?

If this video is true, how come you have it and did you post it here with MJ's approval?

I think you have to explain in a better way who you and the others mentioned are, and what connetions you/they have with Michael.

If I'm the only one who cannot understand these post, I'm sorry... maybe I'm plain stupid.

Love, Pia

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
ana

ana

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:29 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
I'm sorry Ana - I've been thinking about this for a few days, and I honestly don't understand much of it.

This is supposed to be Michael in May this year... that means he really was sick and still is in very poor condition? If that's the case, we cannot expect a return for very long. Crying or Very sad

I have a few questions;
Who is Roco??
Who is Jordanoggs??
Who is LeachimNoskcaj?

If this video is true, how come you have it and did you post it here with MJ's approval?

I think you have to explain in a better way who you and the others mentioned are, and what connetions you/they have with Michael.

If I'm the only one who cannot understand these post, I'm sorry... maybe I'm plain stupid.

Love, Pia

Hello Pia!
I will answer all your questions. Is it normal not understand, I also was amazed, as everyone on youtube.

If the video is true?? I hope so!
I don't know personally LeachimNoskcaj or Jordanoggs,
I don't know if they are men or women, if they are new or old.
I respect the privacy of those people, don't ask questions.
Almost all researchers of the "fake death" by Michael are anonymous

1º - the video is not mine, belongs to LeachimNoskcaj

2º - roco (it's a translation error), the Leachins are a group of people of various nationalities, according to "they" told me, and whoever edited this video is Brazilian and should have done the translation by google translator.

So, roco, mean that the person shown in the video had no voice in conditions

3º - the video was done in slow motion and black and white.
I've already asked several people if they could clear the video, still awaiting a reply

4º - LeachimNoskcaj says MJ was the own who approved this video

5º - I unfortunately have no connection with Michael, but LeachimNoskcaj
says they have contact with him

6º and last Jordanoggs is an investigator of the "false death" of Michael Jackson

this is the profile of LeachimNoskcaj

everything is written in Spanish, you can translate on google translator

this is the profile of Jordanoggs

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jordanoggs

Ana
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:31 am

When you say LeachimNoskcaj approved it, I think about MichaelJackson, because I stock the words before "thinking."

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ana

ana

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:47 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
When you say LeachimNoskcaj approved it, I think about MicahelJackson, because I stock the words before "thinking."

Hello NortheNtoM

LeahciM NoskcaJ, is writing to the contrary
LeahciM NoskcaJ = Michael Jackson

this is what they have written in their profile:

Leachim, a group of seven people who follow the great man, helping him wherever he goes, not to fall into the clutches of the murderous cold (MEDIA). Leahcim is the seventh, he is the man. The Owner of ideas.

as I said to lovemjangel, I don't know who they are, whether they are men or women, if they are new or old.

I am attentive to their profile what is happening

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj    check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check out this video: The first steps in May 2010 From: LeachimNoskcaj
Page 1 of 1