PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tito and PPYT recent tweets

Go down 
+6
BehindTheMask
byalovemj
Captain_EO
moonwalk 11/19
truthmj062509
KingIsAlive
10 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Tito and PPYT recent tweets Empty
PostSubject: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Has anybody seen Tito Jackson's new tweets? Here are his most recent ones:

you guys know this is the best part--when you think i am gone--i just love this --
9:24 PM Jul 2nd via web

gotta go we will get together soon--
9:28 PM Jul 2nd via web

Then here are some of PPYT's most recent ones:

Jon Cotner you are an wonderful soul and a blessed heart
11:58 AM Jul 2nd via web

dont worry o-bee everthing will be okay Smile keep smileing
about 8 hours ago via web

@titojackson5 how is your family doing? We can feel it. I miss ur brother Peter Pan. <---- he retweeted this one.

Tell me what you all think everyone!
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:07 pm

okay first of all i'm sick of hearing about pppyt he is a 15 year old boy who just happens to sound like Michael and i'm sure if you tried hard enough you would too. He said it himself he isn't Michael so i'm honestly tired of hearing about him and he is not Michael. Learn the difference of someone playing you.. Michael is suppose to be dead if he was on twitter he wouldn't be making music on you-tube or myspace because he doesn't want to draw attention to himself just yet and everyone is already fallowing him. He isn't peter just a jerk trying to make u believe he is so he can get some attention. Thank you to my dear friend Kim for shining some light on this for me.

Tito is a crazy man and god do i love him. He does give some good clues as far as what he tweets however he mostly tweets about his roof. lol.

Just keep in mind what i said and believe what you want just remember not everyone is telling the truth when it comes to the hoax guys...
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Yeah probably not everyone is telling the truth on this "death hoax". I mean people can make up stories.

Last edited by moonwalk11/19 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Ok I'm sorry I did not know....sorry for wasting all of your time...
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:45 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:

I'm not mad with you KingIsAlive I just meant that some people out there don't always tell the truth. I wasn't referring to you. I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt. I'm sure you were just trying to share what you found. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:56 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:

No no you didn't waist anyones time.. i'm happy that you are trying to find info! Just wanted to let you know about him.. it's all about l.o.v.e!
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:15 pm

I'll look more closely next time before I try to post something. My bad everyone. pale
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:18 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
I'll look more closely next time before I try to post something. My bad everyone. pale

It's ok. Smile
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:00 am

Well I should have thought to look up PPPYT before I even posted anything. Lol was too quick on the posting. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:10 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
Well I should have thought to look up PPPYT before I even posted anything. Lol was too quick on the posting. Embarassed

That's alright. Everyone makes mistakes. flower
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:21 am

Yes Smile well it's 1:20 am here so I'm going to bed, but tomorrow I will try and post some
good evidence that I found (I double read it so it's all good) Razz Goodnight everyone!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:58 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
Has anybody seen Tito Jackson's new tweets? Here are his most recent ones:

you guys know this is the best part--when you think i am gone--i just love this --
9:24 PM Jul 2nd via web
That has got to be one of the most obvious ones he has tweeted IMO! Tito gives some of the best and most simple clues! Thanks for sharing!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:17 am

Tito said in some posts on his twitter "can you feel it?" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:24 am

I believe Tito ment with the part that he is gone, is when he is eating or is at the roof, and left his computer.. or he pretend to be gone, when he read all tweets.

PeterPanPYT is not 15 years.. He is 30++.. If you open your eyes and ears, you can hear his words.. He has had lifetime experiences. He owns much, MUCH! He would be the smartest teenager around, and the most talented if so.. Why waste his talent to just fool some MJ fans, and not become something BIGGER? than he is now..?

I just don't see the possibilities.. MJ or not, he is nice.. gentle, he cares. He is great. This is what matters in the first place!

Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:25 am

Truthmj062509,
I agree with you. There are so many people out there willing to do anything for attention. On twitter, it's all about number of followers. Don't be drawn in. Michael, if he's out there, did not do this just to join twitter, facebook or myspace to show himself. This goes a lot deeper gentle people so don't be fooled by every clown that tries for their 15 minutes of fame.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:46 am

NortheNtoM, I agree with you. I think who ever PPPYT is must know something.....I mean it's all too good to be just a bunch of coincidences...don't you think??
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:46 am

Some people in here are creating something AGAINT PeterPanPYT. This reminds me of a conflict/hate, without ANY reasons.

You don't know Peter, you don't even know him.

If he wants attention, then why don't he release an album or say he is MJ?.. He has a great voice, it sounds just like MJ when he sings.. So I can't see his problem to become the new MJ..

This is not his goal, he knows the danger of attention, and remember.. It's US who give Peter attention, not HIM.
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:11 am

First off...Happy 4th of July to all!!

Ummmm...I've read the posts to this topic. And I'm feeling some frustration from some. Which is just being human and it's understandable. However, hear me out on this. Please don't allow ourselves to be soo conditioned by our environment of media bias that we cannot decipher non-fiction from fiction. I know we all have been through a great deal this past year with all of this...but no comparison to what MJ had to suffer and experience and still experiencing....to do what he had to do.

Again, let me make this clear, I've never met Michael nor do I have any contact w/anyone of his inner-circle. What I'm sharing with you is my most inner-gut feeling. It comes from deep within my heart and soul.

Tito, I "feel" (notice I did not say "think") is another one of the brothers that has a close personal connection with MJ at this moment. I believe he is the one spending the one-on-one time with him and yes at Neverland.

I've read some think PPPYT is a fifteen year old, a poser, and even a clown??!! Everything that we have come to so far to get closer to the reason and/or the reveal...we are ready to discredit him. Even if Peter is not MJ...he deserves our utmost respect. Aren't WE suppose to pass along Michael's message of LOVE & PEACE for all mankind, living creatures and our planet. Aren't we...that is the bigger message!!

Do we really feel that PPPYT is focusing on building more followers on Twitter for some kind of game or contest??!! Again, I will ask if each of us just pause for a moment and reflect on what we have been given from PPPYT so far. Go back to his myspace page and listen to his music,-FEEL his voice and read his poetry-FEEL his words. Dig deep from within-FEEL his heart...Then allow yourself to connect the dots. All that I have shared, is said with love. (~_~)
Keep the Faith...Mountain-Movin' FAITH!!!
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:56 am

Deena- very good points you have made! I'm thinking the BAM day is coming soon..!

Tom- it was just a theory, I didn't mean for it to be taken that far I was just saying it has a lot of coincidences...do you think the BAM day could be July 7/13?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:03 pm

I was talking to these who say Peter is nothing.. That he only wants attention.
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:41 pm

I've seen those tweets from peter and it just raised and eyebrow the truth is coming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Ok, sorry for misinterpreting that Tom. I agree. Peter is a very gentle person
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:13 pm

But yes, Peter is maybe the one we believe he is.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Well... finnaly I can see some people thinking the way I do.. maybe not expressed like I would but, the esence is the same.

Boys and girls... read again the post of the other members before you judge, North, we are not bashing him, we are saying that people put him on a pedestal even though he said is not MJ, people believes he is in fact MJ.. so paople pick up somethings that he said and take it litterally, but when he says he is not Mj the same people doubt about ir.. so, the problem is with the people that believes in him or the people that doesn't??
is he sweet? YES, does he has a great voice? YES, can he find pictures that most of us can't? YES, does that means that he is MJ? NO!..
but even when that simple deduction can be made by every single member of this forum, you can see a lot of topics and post talking about him as if he were MJ and with a total disconsideration about what other persons can feel believing that he is michael in deed THAT'S THE POINT... no one is saying that he can't impersonate Michael and that he has no talent.. in fact.. he has so much talent that people not only likes him, but even treat him like if he is the big star and human being that we are all missing since that 25 of june.
I'm sorry if you are PPPYT, if is your friend, your brother,or whatever, but I constantly see in your responses regarding PPPYT a reject of our objection to him and I must tell you.. everyone has an opinion and you should accept that, I don't believe in him not as Michael not as a source, I've seen a bunch of good singers that can sing like michale even with the hicups and everything, his voice, his smile, EVERYTHING, so if I had to follow what a lot of people do with PPPYT then I will have like 80 Michaels around the web and that is useless. So please, don't get mad when someone points out their opinion.

The thing is that he might be 15, 30 or 70.. but no one here knows him and we can't say by just some chat conversation that he doesn't want attention and I can assure you that a lot of people only wants some attention even when it is for 15 minutes.. suddenly this guy has thousands of followers... that is attention for me, remaining misterious by not showing himself on a webcam is attention, posting pictures with strange comments like if he were Michael and saying that he isn't, is attention!

I agree with the non-believers on PPPYT, I'm also tired reading about him every single day I get into this forum, but I understand that everyone has an opinion and that is as valid as mine.. so and this goes for everyone.. RESPECT THE OTHERS, RESPECT THEIR OPINION AND PLEASE CHECK OUT THE WAY YOU PUT YOURS ON THIS FORUM, WE ARE NOT HERE TO FIGHT OR HURT EACHOTHER.

L.O.V.E you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tito and PPYT recent tweets   Tito and PPYT recent tweets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tito and PPYT recent tweets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: