PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax Empty
PostSubject: TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax   TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:40 pm

I came upon this link after typing thisisalsoit.com into my search browser- it lead me to a twitter page then I clicked on a link on one of the posts....it was this: http://mc-creations.weebly.com/this-is-also-it-update-5-do-you-think-for-your-self.html

I thought it provides some excellent evidence that MJ is indeed closer to coming back, and reveals the "This Is It" topic and how TII could be Thriller II....tell me what you guys think! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax   TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Thanks for posting. It's a long read, but it explains a lot. The other forum, Mo and Souza, stand by this guy (TS).
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax   TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Wow! great find.Smile It seemed to have alot of info in it. I was looking at a website once that had to do with him being alive. It had alot of reading on the page similar to the website you posted I mean length wise, anyway I just thought why would people go through all the trouble of writing all this if it wasn't true or they just made it up. So it seems true enough to think that he may have faked his death with all the clues and information people write about. study Just a thought. flower
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax   TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:28 pm

@Moonwalk I agree, I think there has to be a connection with MJ in here....plus as they mentioned, TMZ has a huge part in this....if it's supposed to happen...less than 2 days!!! cheers yeah, it is a lot of reading but it has so much info in it I had to post it for you all to read!
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax   TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Thanks for posting!=D
Back to top Go down
MichaelsBeLIEvers

MichaelsBeLIEvers

PostSubject: Re: TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax   TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:33 pm

flower sunny Good Find, And Yes I found it VERY Informative sunny flower
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax   TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TII= Thriller II? Read this, good evidence on MJ hoax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: