PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know this might sound all 'OMG COMRAD MURRAY WENT TO RUN AT 7:00 AM IN THE 25TH! MORE WITH THE 7'S!!!" But this might have some worth to it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

I know this might sound all 'OMG COMRAD MURRAY WENT TO RUN AT 7:00 AM IN THE 25TH! MORE WITH THE 7'S!!!" But this might have some worth to it. Empty
PostSubject: I know this might sound all 'OMG COMRAD MURRAY WENT TO RUN AT 7:00 AM IN THE 25TH! MORE WITH THE 7'S!!!" But this might have some worth to it.   I know this might sound all 'OMG COMRAD MURRAY WENT TO RUN AT 7:00 AM IN THE 25TH! MORE WITH THE 7'S!!!" But this might have some worth to it. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:58 pm

So I was thinking today, what if the colors that MJ wore at the TII press conference were also significant clues? This sounds a little ridiculous, but hear me out. So he wore black. What does that symbolize? Death. He died. The color all around him was... RED! That symbolizes blood, but also love. So, it could be that that was the real MJ. That's why he acted strange. He was trying hard NOT TO CRY. Because we all know MJ's life surrounded the following three things: his children, other children of the world, and his FANS. He was too sad that he had to leave them.
The colors basically say this...

Even though I have to DIE from a BLOODY cardiac arrest, I still LOVE all of my fans.

Get it?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

I know this might sound all 'OMG COMRAD MURRAY WENT TO RUN AT 7:00 AM IN THE 25TH! MORE WITH THE 7'S!!!" But this might have some worth to it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know this might sound all 'OMG COMRAD MURRAY WENT TO RUN AT 7:00 AM IN THE 25TH! MORE WITH THE 7'S!!!" But this might have some worth to it.   I know this might sound all 'OMG COMRAD MURRAY WENT TO RUN AT 7:00 AM IN THE 25TH! MORE WITH THE 7'S!!!" But this might have some worth to it. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:44 pm

oh wow extremely good point. i agree... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: I know this might sound all 'OMG COMRAD MURRAY WENT TO RUN AT 7:00 AM IN THE 25TH! MORE WITH THE 7'S!!!" But this might have some worth to it.   I know this might sound all 'OMG COMRAD MURRAY WENT TO RUN AT 7:00 AM IN THE 25TH! MORE WITH THE 7'S!!!" But this might have some worth to it. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 am

daemon.trances wrote:
So I was thinking today, what if the colors that MJ wore at the TII press conference were also significant clues? This sounds a little ridiculous, but hear me out. So he wore black. What does that symbolize? Death. He died. The color all around him was... RED! That symbolizes blood, but also love. So, it could be that that was the real MJ. That's why he acted strange. He was trying hard NOT TO CRY. Because we all know MJ's life surrounded the following three things: his children, other children of the world, and his FANS. He was too sad that he had to leave them.
The colors basically say this...

Even though I have to DIE from a BLOODY cardiac arrest, I still LOVE all of my fans.

Get it?
wow Shocked Shocked i agree with you!
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know this might sound all 'OMG COMRAD MURRAY WENT TO RUN AT 7:00 AM IN THE 25TH! MORE WITH THE 7'S!!!" But this might have some worth to it.   I know this might sound all 'OMG COMRAD MURRAY WENT TO RUN AT 7:00 AM IN THE 25TH! MORE WITH THE 7'S!!!" But this might have some worth to it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know this might sound all 'OMG COMRAD MURRAY WENT TO RUN AT 7:00 AM IN THE 25TH! MORE WITH THE 7'S!!!" But this might have some worth to it.
Page 1 of 1