PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is kind of different

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

This is kind of different Empty
PostSubject: This is kind of different    This is kind of different Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:53 pm

I think this page was in a magezine or something. Here is the link https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/2937pma.jpg You should be able to enlarge it to read it ok. Smile
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: This is kind of different    This is kind of different Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:24 pm

wow very interesting...i just hope the source was reliable...but either way at least maybe more people will start beLIEving.

GREAT FIND

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: This is kind of different    This is kind of different Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:14 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
wow very interesting...i just hope the source was reliable...but either way at least maybe more people will start beLIEving.

GREAT FIND

-Alex

Well I think that page that I posted was from a magezine called the Sun magezine. I don't know if it's true or not. I just thought it looked kind of interesting so I decided to post it. Smile Oh by the way I like your new profile picture. It looks different. flower
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: This is kind of different    This is kind of different Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:39 am

Great find Smile It's good to see that the news is getting around the world Razz Maybe even non beLIEvers will begin to take note from this...

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: This is kind of different    This is kind of different Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:11 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Great find Smile It's good to see that the news is getting around the world Razz Maybe even non beLIEvers will begin to take note from this...

L.O.V.E

i don't think so...they will never do that. why? because they usually say: "if you believe Michael is alive this means that you don't love him or you think that he has no heart...he won't do this to his fans..." ETC... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is kind of different    This is kind of different Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is kind of different
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: