PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it really time to say goodbye??

Go down 
+5
KingIsAlive
eternallymikes
truthmj062509
moonwalk 11/19
PaTcHWoRK
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PaTcHWoRK

Is it really time to say goodbye?? Empty
PostSubject: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:42 am

Related to truthmj062509's topic.

Maybe it's time, this has been going on for over a year now, and we all know very well he is alive, but isn't this hoax thing bad for what he wants? He wanted it to be kept secret, at least to the fans, but one day we might slip up on something so big and accidentally, the media might get hold of it. Then it will be revealed, completely against what he wanted.

I don't want to be causing indirect harm to him, maybe we should just keep our research to ourselves? After all, 'if' he does come back, many of us would not even have known, making it the biggest surprise of all! Exactly what he wanted! I hate spoilers and I don't want predicted dates to be known by me.

If we keep this up, we might actually force him to never return, it would break his heart...

But, like I said, how do we know if we've gone too far? Have we already? As hard as it will be, maybe it's time to end this now and let Michael do the work...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Yeah you might be right PaTcHWoRK. I don't know maybe mj want's to stay in hiding for a while, if he is alive.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:27 pm

::banging head:: this is not what i meant in my post guys all i wanted was for people to stop making bam posts we still have a crap load of work to do this is not over and this is definitely not it! Yes we know he is alive but he obviously created this so we would find out something and that something hasn't been found..
Stay or go its up to you.. Are you really going to give up just because he hasn't show up yet? what the hell do i know for all i know he could be showing up next Thursday....I am just tired of seeing people get hurt by possible bams days... And again idk for sure if he is coming back or not coming back or if he wants to come back all i know is we cant give up.. i'm going to be honest Michael loves to play games he is messing with our heads either for fun or for a reason and we need to figure this out together.. We are not ready for him to return yet... so please again Stay or go choice is up to you but i hope u stay and fight.

Continue to post good evidence... Clues and we can figure them out together!
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: eternallymikes   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:00 pm

truthmj062509,
I agree with you - stop setting bam dates. The only person who decides if and when Michael comes back is Michael himself. I don't believe he is doing this for fun. I believe this is something he was most likely forced to do. We are on the outside. We don't know the details. Let's not start doing what the media did to him throughout the years - getting a small bit of info and putting their spin on it to produce a whole different story. We have to be very careful...please! I don't know for certain if he's alive but I sure as hell would love for it to be true! My hope, is that Michael could completely make an ass of the media so the world will see beyond a doubt how much they have lied about him. How sweet would that be! Michael, being the sweetheart that he is/was, would probably be more interested in clearing his name and not revenge. My final comment, whatever works for Michael, he has my support. He has been through hell and some peace and quiet (if that is what he wants) is what he should have!
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:02 pm

GUYS! maybe this is what he wants....his family knows we're searching for this stuff and so does he....it's our way of showing him that we still L.O.V.E. him and have faith! it gives him more of a reason to come back knowing his fans still care about him! just keep researching and get the message somehow to MJ that we need him back!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:34 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
GUYS! maybe this is what he wants....his family knows we're searching for this stuff and so does he....it's our way of showing him that we still L.O.V.E. him and have faith! it gives him more of a reason to come back knowing his fans still care about him! just keep researching and get the message somehow to MJ that we need him back!

Exactly! We cannot give up now! Even if some people don't want BAM dates we should never give up on this! We have got to keep searching! KEEP THE FAITH! TRUTH WILL PREVAIL! king

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 pm

FINALLY YOU GUYS GET it!!!!1 THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S KIND WORDS AND JUST KEEP THE FAITH LETS KEEP GOING DON'T GIVE UP!
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:47 pm

I hope for his sake that what we are doing is right...

Ok, i'll continue
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Yeah whatever. flower It's still probably alright to keep going. Smile
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: eternallymikes   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:18 pm

My only thing is that we remember that it's not just about us the fans. Michael has endured years of really horrible lies being spread through the media. MJ must really want his name cleared once and for all with no chance of the media or anyone else with an agenda going down that path again. Since 1993 we have all been able to carry on with our lives as usual, he couldn't. The media made sure this was always hanging over his head. His name couldn't be mentioned without those false allegations coming up. So let's give him the chance to do this (clear his name) while still showing him how much we love and care for him. Let us make it clear that we are there for him unconditionally.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL AND I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU - UNCONDITIONALLY!
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Like I said, he wants to see if we will still be there for him and he also wants to see if we still care. I think it's pretty obvious that all of us here do.
Back to top Go down
Janna

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 pm

MJ ...... WHATEVER HAPPENS, I won't let go of your hand I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 am

i agree with Emma...we can't give up now because it would be too late.We already have lots and lots and lots of clues...all we have to do is WAIT...i know you'll ask til when but that's what im trying to find out now from different people who i consider they are involved in the hoax. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:55 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
i agree with Emma...we can't give up now because it would be too late.We already have lots and lots and lots of clues...all we have to do is WAIT...i know you'll ask til when but that's what im trying to find out now from different people who i consider they are involved in the hoax. bounce

Thanks D Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:59 am

Very Happy any time for the truth Smile
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:02 am

maybe the king is reading this and maybe it makes him feel loved

but if any of u havent noticed, people actually hated mj, they hated him for no reason
so this is us showing our love and trying to solve this complicated puzzle

he needs closure, the wounds people left on him is still there

we all need love
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: eternallymikes   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Yes, we will be patient. We will be steadfast. We will be there for the long haul. MJ fans have a reputation of being tenacious, trusting and believing in Michael. We will not let go! We are here for you Michael. The media and their lies didn't matter before and they sure as hell won't matter now nor in the future. Just continue to hold our hands as we hold yours!
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:36 am

It's not that I don't beLIEve, it's just that Im scared of going too far and hurting him
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:55 am

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
It's not that I don't beLIEve, it's just that Im scared of going too far and hurting him

that's not too far and im sure Michael understands this. We are just investigating every little thing that is blocking our way to the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it really time to say goodbye??   Is it really time to say goodbye?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it really time to say goodbye??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: