PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!!   Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:08 am

I just received a message on facebook about paris' account:

Someone denounced the little Paris, and have closed the account...

Paris reported today by Twitter:

'They were not my friends, they didnt trust me and they not Believers, cause of the non-believers have closed my accnt on fb. Paris♥️
18 minutes ago via web"

HUUUUH?????!!!!!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
heartbreak_hotel

heartbreak_hotel

PostSubject: Re: Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!!   Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:30 am

Idk what to think.. I honestly never believed that kids are on FB or twitter... so I would say it's all lies...I mean you and me, we can also pretend to be Paris or Prince or Blanket..
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!!   Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:30 am

Yeah i got that message too! I really didn't understand what it meant though lol so they have deactivated the account or deleted it?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!!   Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:33 am

@ diana i saw that ,i received the same e-mail Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!!   Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:33 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Yeah i got that message too! I really didn't understand what it meant though lol so they have deactivated the account or deleted it?

L.O.V.E

DELETED.

Anyway heartbreak_hotel...you may be 100% right...but who knows. I remember one night i couldn't sleep because i was thinking of their network accounts and here is my opinion: The Jackson brothers said the children don't have network accounts just to be aware of fans...to have a normal life far from fans...even if they have accounts in there.
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!!   Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:36 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:

L.O.V.E

DELETED.

Anyway heartbreak_hotel...you may be 100% right...but who knows. I remember one night i couldn't sleep because i was thinking of their network accounts and here is my opinion: The Jackson brothers said the children don't have network accounts just to be aware of fans...to have a normal life far from fans...even if they have accounts in there.
i remembered that maybe it's the truth or...
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!!   Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:40 am

byalovemj wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:

L.O.V.E

DELETED.

i remembered that maybe it's the truth or...

i guess it is...i hope so... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!!   Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris' facebook account CLOSED by the NON-BELIEVERS????!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: