PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD

Go down 
+5
Dirty Diana
MarySinger
achillesara
onemorechance
ILY Michael
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ILY Michael

ILY Michael

DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Empty
PostSubject: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 am

First I would like to say that I don't know where this should go, so Tom or mods, please move it to it's correct location. Thanks. Very Happy Second, this article upset me. Evil or Very Mad Third, I got this from Empathy's forum so I'd like to thank her for sharing. I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With a smile, I read about a sweeping contract between Michael Jackson's Estate and Sony Records that will make Michael's music alive for years - decades - to come. I smile because I have witnessed in the last 9 months how MJ's music has influenced my own children.

My two daughters met Michael several times. They were short interactions, as it was more about letting our kids meet, and Michael would be in and out, giggling and telling me he couldn't believe I was a mother. But these interactions were always followed by many questions by my daughters about why he looked so strange. Michael's plastic surgery, when witnessed up close, was difficult to face.

And, my children, who really knew nothing about who he was or that he was famous, would be confused about why he looked like that or chose to do that to himself. (To the extent, that I personally swore off ever doing plastic surgery because I firmly believe in showing my daughters that we need to love who we are inside, not just on the outside.)

I was always sad after these meetings, because I felt that my girls could never know how magnificent Michael had once been or that his music transcended his own insecurities. To be honest, we didn't play his music much anymore at home, and their music mix was more contemporary.

But since Michael's death, it has been difficult to miss his music. Right after he died, we were in London and Paris, and literally everywhere we went his music was playing. This happened worldwide - when we returned home to LA or visited India several months later.

And I watched as my children heard his music they would smile, listen to the words, move to the beat.

And one day in October when I picked up my 5 year old from preschool, her class was having a dance party, grooving to BAD. Every day, my 8 year old practices MAN IN THE MIRROR, a song they are performing for a school event. And she takes in each word of the song. When we hear HEAL THE WORLD or EARTH SONG (2 of several songs that my father helped MJ write the lyrics for), I watch my daughters discover the timelessness and significance of his music.

Recently we saw Mama Mia on Broadway, and I knew it was a matter of time until MJ's music appears on Broadway or a new WII game is released featuring his songs. Of course, the over commercialization means big business to many, and its part of his tragic story that it has all happened after he died. I just pray - and know the Executors of his Estate know many are watching - to make sure that his children see the financial benefit.

But, I smile because ultimately Michael will be remembered for his music. A tortured soul, yes. But also a soul that could move people, and make them feel connected with his song.
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks for the post. It was nice of his daughter to share that. I didn't realize his plastic surgery made him look strange. I wonder why he had that surgery performed. Does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Dear onemorechance
As far as I know he had these surgeries performed in order to change his appearance to a more white-person look. A white man with an afroamerican shaped face (wide nose,etc...) would look strange... Another theory states that he didn't want to look at all like his father (which he obviously achived).
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:42 pm

I see what you mean. The top three recording artists of all times are: The Beatles, Elvis and MJ. There are no black artists up there. Yet he achieved his greatest success when he looked like an African-American. He didn't look strange to me, but what do I know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Oh no! You got me wrong! sorry I wasn't being precise. I truly believe he had vitiligo and I'm just saying that when he realised something was going on with his skin color he decided to change the shapes of his face, to match it up with the "new" color. Again I apologize.
Back to top Go down
ILY Michael

ILY Michael

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:17 pm

His nose was broken during a rehearsal and that is why he had to have surgery. He had problems breathing after that so he had to have subsequent surgeries to correct that. He was very proud to be an African-American and he didn't want to change his skin; the vitiligo gave him no choice. She(Chopra) upset me very much stating that Michael looked strange; he is beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:19 pm

I agree. I don't think he looked strange--that's the point I was trying to make. What kind of friends were they?
Back to top Go down
ILY Michael

ILY Michael

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Unfortunately, many claim they were his friend but very few really were. Liz Taylor is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. She truely was a friend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Diana Ross, and although she is his sister Janet Jackson was a dear friend to him as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
ILY Michael

ILY Michael

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Yes, Janet, I don't count her...lol. He and Diana had a little trouble and became more distant lately though. I don't believe she ever betrayed him though. Poor Michael. I think Mac was good to him too.
Back to top Go down
MarySinger

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Hello to all!
Great forum! bounce
I wanna say some about his looks...
I have heard many of discussion about the way he looks and was always surprised how people even can say he looks strange What a Face To me his face is the most beautiful in the world and as for his plastic surgery..well, he is into show biz you know...he should take good care of himself coz he is always in full view of everybody...and if there is any chance to make your appearance better Iam sure you should do that, no matter what people would think or say... and he looks great... so young, like he's under thirty....gorgeous I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjisalive.ru
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:28 pm

I agree with you. How many 50-year-old stars looked as good as he did? It makes me so angry when they still make fun of him. I don't think his sister Janet has stuck up enough for him. I've heard he was in love with Diana. Any one know something about this?
This is a great forum.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:55 am

I've heard that Michael told Diana to marry with him but she refused.Then he was soooo upset but I truly DON'T BELIEVE that he wanted to look like her.I think this makes no sense. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
MarySinger

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:17 pm

onemorechance wrote:
I agree with you. How many 50-year-old stars looked as good as he did? It makes me so angry when they still make fun of him.
They just envy him...I think a lot of men want to look like him but they cant, coz its really not so easy to be so attractive like Michael... I love you They try but its just evoke a smile.... Very Happy They are nothing compared to him.....And they have really nothing to do but to make fun of him...after their numerous unsuccessful attempts pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjisalive.ru
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Thanks for sharing   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Thanks for sharing this it means that appart from his appearances his message still shines through with his songs and his character. In a dream I had I met Michael face to face and the dream was very realistic. When I saw him, he was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, like he looked beautiful. So I could careless what he did to his appearance I still love him for the person he is and he will always be beautiful to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Michael did not want to become white, but stay as a Jackson.

I believe Joe's and Michael's conflict did end, but still they're both upset of what happened in MJs childhood.

He has vitiligo and lupus.. Vitiligo killed his skin pigmentation, and Michael would sooner or later turn gray! Crying or Very sad Lupus made him allergic to the sun, therefore he sometimes cowered up himself with much strange things when he walked outside, not to look strange or have bad taste, but because he did have to.. So he didn't get any worse pain.

If we look at Michaels face, it hasn't changed much.. His eyes are the same. Only his nose has changed, and he has become older.. If we don't trust what MJ said, then we shouldn't be here.. MJs nose operations was necessary, and the operations didn't end that well as expected. What media writes isn't the truth..
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:05 am

NortheNtoM wrote:

I believe Joe's and Michael's conflict did end, but still they're both upset of what happened in MJs childhood.

He has vitiligo and lupus.. Vitiligo killed his skin pigmentation, and Michael would sooner or later turn gray! Crying or Very sad Lupus made him allergic to the sun, therefore he sometimes cowered up himself with much strange things when he walked outside, not to look strange or have bad taste, but because he did have to.. So he didn't get any worse pain.

If we look at Michaels face, it hasn't changed much.. His eyes are the same. Only his nose has changed, and he has become older.. If we don't trust what MJ said, then we shouldn't be here.. MJs nose operations was necessary, and the operations didn't end that well as expected. What media writes isn't the truth..

I agree with you completely and you couldn't have said it better
"It's all for love, L.O.V.E."
I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:08 am

lilak2020 wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:

I agree with you completely and you couldn't have said it better
"It's all for love, L.O.V.E."
I love you I love you I love you

i agree with you both

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:42 am

I also want to say this..

Whether Michael wanted to change his look, or not.. It's still not OUR business, it's HIS.. If he isn't happy about his look and life, then he can do whatever he wants to do, to make it better for himself.. He should not be controlled by fans, these who only love(d) Michael's look, and doesn't care about his feelings.. We should rather support him for this what happened to him, what he did or didn't. HIS CHOICE! It's the same principle about the 'death hoax'.. He can do what he wants, without being controlled, if he has to do this for his own security, and life.. He is AFRAID to die, because he loves us to much. It's better do die and comeback, than dissapear.. He would feel more guilty by it.

It's not the look that matters.. I think Michael always looked great, and I can't imagine a black Michael Jackson in an age of 50 do This Is It rehearsals. To me, it was his destiny.. He was chosen by God, to live like this mysterious guy, and these who loves him, are great people.

We should all focus on his messages, what he says, and what he did for US.. Not these few small things about his look.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:42 am

Yes tht's right Tom... I hope you'll all agree with me now, that the topic should therefore be closed Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD   DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEEPAKS DAUGHTER CLAIMED HE HELPED MJ WRITE EARTH SONG AND HEAL THE WORLD
Page 1 of 1