PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??

Go down 
+4
TeoLovesMJ
eternallymikes
Dirty Diana
lovemjangel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Empty
PostSubject: Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??   Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:14 am

I found this today... outtakes from TII, and I found what I've been looking for... the airplane - this wasn't in TII, was is? I knew I had seen it somewhere, but I couldn't remember where... Ever since I heard Jermaine's slipup "Michael was gone long before he arrived to the airport... eh, I mean, to the hospital" I've been thinking about that airplane... it's at 2.40:

This video is amazing... I don't understand why these scenes was taken out, there is a lot which in my opinion is much better than in TII. Mike looked soo amazing here... look at 0.38 - 0.41 I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??   Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:19 am

Oh wow...really amazing I love you thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??   Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:13 am

I'm speechless! Normally I would have so much to say, but I think I just want to cry right now. I miss him.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??   Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 am

eternallymikes wrote:
I'm speechless! Normally I would have so much to say, but I think I just want to cry right now. I miss him.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad don't say that! it's been so long since we started investigating and all of us miss him... i don't want you to cry...please...it will be soooooooooooooooooooooo fine Smile trust me Wink
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??   Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:57 pm

absolutely amazing
they couldve slipped those into the movie

i love it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Janna

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??   Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 am

Love it ! Great video ! He looked so happy and his dancing was amazing ! Makes you wonder what we didn't see in the movie. I could watch this for hours. Thanks for sharing.

Miss him terribly, but in his own time and his own way, he will come back. I am so sure of it. Just keep beLIeving.

MJ........please take care of yourself, & come back when the time is right for you. I'll be waiting and beLIEviing. I love you Wink
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??   Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:35 am

MJ's Dirty Diana,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be strong. I will be patient. Mike has to do this in his own time at his own pace - I know that. However, he should NEVER have had to make this decision. This is all about people who were around him being very greedy and self-serving as well as the lying, sensationalist, tabloid media!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??   Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 pm

eternallymikes wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be strong. I will be patient. Mike has to do this in his own time at his own pace - I know that. However, he should NEVER have had to make this decision. This is all about people who were around him being very greedy and self-serving as well as the lying, sensationalist, tabloid media!

You're very welcome. I am here to support you and I am glad to hear that you will be strong. This is how everybody should be. Our work will be paid with happiness. I can assure you! Wink
Back to top Go down
missingmj

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??   Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:30 pm

eternallymikes wrote:
I know the feeling
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??   Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks for sharing this=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
tonyandshelly

PostSubject: MJ Air   Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Towards the end of TII you see Travis and Kenny plus that beautiful man Michael - they are talking and I think
it's Man in the Mirror but maybe I'm wrong on the song - about the plane - Michael gestures like a flight
"stewardess" pointing his arms forward and sideways like when they are giving the safety instructions.
The MJ AIR plane is shown in one of the features on the Blu-Ray Dvd's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??   Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you seen "This IS IT (The Outtakes)"??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: