PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TMZ redirect friday 16th july...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Empty
PostSubject: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:03 am

What's up with the latest TIAI redirection? Here is a link of the page it sent me to...

http://www.tmz.com/person/bobby-fischer/

I really do not understand why this was the page i got sent to...does anyone else have any ideas? Plus who is/was Bobby Fischer?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:09 am

I think i know

TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Bobby_10

now remember this picture:

TMZ redirect friday 16th july... 26376_10

chess........chess board... Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:13 am

Ah! well done sis Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:16 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Ah! well done sis Smile

L.O.V.E

Thanks...but im not sure...I asked This is also it on facebook and now i'm waiting for a reply. I'll let you know as soon as I have an answer Wink
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 am

cool thanks....i didn't know that TIAI had a FB page lol i am going to add them now Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:20 am

Captain_EO wrote:
cool thanks....i didn't know that TIAI had a FB page lol i am going to add them now Razz

L.O.V.E

here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=ecea86256354fcae05170af8804b8324&q=This+is+also+it&init=quick&sid=0.7684370640350765#!/pages/This-Is-Also-It/256643347500?ref=search
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:28 am

Thank you Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Thank you Smile

L.O.V.E

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
tonyandshelly

PostSubject: Booby Fisher   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Also I know recently Bobby Fisher's remains were "dug up"(sorry don't know how else to say
that) to determine paternity for a child.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:43 pm

tonyandshelly wrote:
Also I know recently Bobby Fisher's remains were "dug up"(sorry don't know how else to say

and how is it related to michael? confused
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:47 pm

tonyandshelly wrote:

Yeah i read that too...isn't it called exhumed or something like that? Well it may have a little relevance but i'm not sure...remember how there are stories going around such as Mike's body isn't even in the coffin or he was going to be exhumed for another autopsy...Not sure why that was the redirection though as the two stories i just mentioned about Mike are pretty old! But i still don't understand why this was on TIAI for today :S

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
But i still don't understand why this was on TIAI for today :S

L.O.V.E

Exactly pale
Back to top Go down
tonyandshelly

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:07 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
tonyandshelly wrote:

Hello Dirty Diana - I only thought of this because on the Contact Music website they reported and this
come from the Sun(I think that's one of the British tabloids) was saying that the child of Randy
Jackson(called Donte) was actually a "love child" of Michael's - this boy I think they said he was
18 or 19 - and lives with Katherine. Randy and his wife supposedly had this child 8 months
after Randy Jr. was born. The child was a result of an affair Michael had in Las Vegas in the
90's is what this website was saying. I really don't think I believe but that's what immediately
come to mind when I saw the redirect on Bobby Fisher and the paternity issue.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:12 pm

tonyandshelly wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
tonyandshelly wrote:

Hello Dirty Diana - I only thought of this because on the Contact Music website they reported and this
come from the Sun(I think that's one of the British tabloids) was saying that the child of Randy
Jackson(called Donte) was actually a "love child" of Michael's - this boy I think they said he was
18 or 19 - and lives with Katherine. Randy and his wife supposedly had this child 8 months
after Randy Jr. was born. The child was a result of an affair Michael had in Las Vegas in the
90's is what this website was saying. I really don't think I believe but that's what immediately
come to mind when I saw the redirect on Bobby Fisher and the paternity issue.

hmmm...yes you might be really right.This maybe explains why TMZ didn't publish any news about The Jacksons so far...But they are here to give us clues not to tell us about all the Jackson family members...I don't know what to say...I think they are trying to drive us the wrong way Mad ...Anyway thanks for your thought Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:49 pm

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be ready to be shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is also it just answered!!!!!!!!

Diana Jackson ヅ hey what's up with the today's redirection?

http://www.tmz.com/person/bobby-fischer/

This Is Also It --------Elvis' has a half-sister and to prove it, they are going to dig him up. Boom. Everyone will realize Elvis is still alive and Eliza was right.
2 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · Flag

This Is Also It -------------Also, it could have to do with MJ. Maybe someone will come forward with a claim and then they will open MJ's crypt to see if it is true. Then they will see he is not in there. BAM
about a minute ago · LikeUnlike · Flag

Diana Jackson ヅ thank you Smile
a few seconds ago · LikeUnlike ·

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:09 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
This Is Also It -------------Also, it could have to do with MJ. Maybe someone will come forward with a claim and then they will open MJ's crypt to see if it is true. Then they will see he is not in there. BAM

I read the exact same thing in The Sun newspaper about Donte who could potentially be Mike's child, so D...this may be the claim for him to be 'exhumed'?!affraid

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:52 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I read the exact same thing in The Sun newspaper about Donte who could potentially be Mike's child, so D...this may be the claim for him to be 'exhumed'?!affraid

L.O.V.E

I still don't think Donte is Michael's son. That's impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMZ redirect friday 16th july...   TMZ redirect friday 16th july... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMZ redirect friday 16th july...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: