PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Empty
PostSubject: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:43 am

I know some people have had enough of hearing about peter but me and Diana noticed something on his myspace page...I was looking on peter's myspace and noticed something i had heard before. Underneath his playlist is a list of poems and other things such as 'Father Poem' and 'The Greatest Milestones Latest Blog Entry' but one i noticed was called Lil Moon Boy? I knew i had heard it somewhere before! It's Omer Bhatti's twitter account name! Now i know he has denied being Mike's son but in one of his songs the lyrics go, "oh you thought that i was just a dancer huh, i'm the one i will only say this one time, don't be mad coz I GOT A KING BLOODLINE"

So my question is, does peter know about Lil Moon Boi and does Omer know about peter? Do they speak to eachother? So does anyone else think it is strange that peterpanpyt and Omer have a connection through this LIL MOON BOY or is it just pure coincidence?

Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Lil_mo10
Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Lil_mo11

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:50 am

well..."oh you thought that i was just a dancer huh, i'm the one i will only say this one time, don't be mad coz I GOT A KING BLOODLINE"

In my opinion...i don't know what you guys think BUT i don't think Omer is Michael's real son...i think it's just a fake rumor like the one with DONTE being Michael's son... Mad Sorry it's just my thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:51 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
well..."oh you thought that i was just a dancer huh, i'm the one i will only say this one time, don't be mad coz I GOT A KING BLOODLINE"

In my opinion...i don't know what you guys think BUT i don't think Omer is Michael's real son...i think it's just a fake rumor like the one with DONTE being Michael's son... Mad Sorry it's just my thought.

You are entitled to your opinion sis Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

You are entitled to your opinion sis Razz

L.O.V.E

thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 am

Also i just wanna add that this topic was posted because of the whole lil moon boi thing, not because i wanted a debate over whether Omer is or isn't Michael's son...It's all for L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

thank you. Smile

geek

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:13 am

now about your question
Quote :
So my question is, does peter know about Lil Moon Boi and does Omer know about peter? Do they speak to eachother? So does anyone else think it is strange that peterpanpyt and Omer have a connection through this LIL MOON BOY or is it just pure coincidence?

hmmm...i don't think it's a pure coincidence... here comes the question "Is peterpanpyt Michael Jackson?".I know all of you have different answers...some of you may say YES but the rest of you may say NO...Well...as Emma said we are not here to debate if Omer is Michael's son or if Peterpanpyt is Michael...that's why I'm going to write down 2 possibilities:

1.If peterpanpyt is NOT Michael then he and Omer are probably talking like simple virtual friends.
2.If peterpanpyt IS Michael then you are the one who must give me the answer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:17 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

1.If peterpanpyt is NOT Michael then he and Omer are probably talking like simple virtual friends.

I'm not sure if they even are friends, i haven't seen anything to suggest they are such as Omer on peter's friends list. Plus i don't even know if Omer has myspace lol But i remember you saying peter has twitter right?

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
2.If peterpanpyt IS Michael then you are the one who must give me the answer! Very Happy

lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:30 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I'm not sure if they even are friends, i haven't seen anything to suggest they are such as Omer on peter's friends list. Plus i don't even know if Omer has myspace lol But i remember you saying peter has twitter right?

yes,peter has got twitter but i don't see any Omer on his following/followers list... Neutral

Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:13 am

If there isn't one.... Just a thought, perhaps PPPYT may still be following Obee...what if they both have additional nicks?

Also, I do recall Obee being upset during that same time frame. PPPYT's blog would be soo appropriate during an appropriate time.
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:09 pm

this is an interesting find cuz i read his poem lil moon boy, but i didnt think about omer until u mentioned it. Omer was like a son to michael but they are not really father and son, but they did have that connection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 pm

I just read the poem and it seems to be about dancing and what is Omer known for apart from being seen with Mike?!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Tabby49

Tabby49

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Peterpanpyt's twitter says he is following Lilmoonboi and what I find interesting is that yesterday or the day before Peter did make a response to lilmoonboi's twitter....saying to effect that oh I wasn't sure if that was you....hmmm, but now when I go back to their twitters, I can't find a thing on it.... strange. Or I am losing my mind lol Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_eek

Someone is obviously reading these boards Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:43 am

Tabby49 wrote:
Peterpanpyt's twitter says he is following Lilmoonboi and what I find interesting is that yesterday or the day before Peter did make a response to lilmoonboi's twitter....saying to effect that oh I wasn't sure if that was you....hmmm, but now when I go back to their twitters, I can't find a thing on it.... strange. Or I am losing my mind lol Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_eek

Hmmm...really strange but thank you for letting us know that Peter follows Obee. I tried to find this yesterday but there were too much people Peter was following so I gave up Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Tabby49 wrote:

A keen observation....indeed!!! (~_~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?   Peterpanpyt and Obee relation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peterpanpyt and Obee relation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: