PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.

Go down 
+6
Captain_EO
byalovemj
daemon.trances
moonwalk 11/19
deena
Dirty Diana
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:34 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
o my gosh! maybe he might be back soon Exclamation

That's what I'm saying! We must be close to BAM's Day....otherwise Andro wouldn't be acting this.....what's the word?.......Paranoid
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:23 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

That's what I'm saying! We must be close to BAM's Day....otherwise Andro wouldn't be acting this.....what's the word?.......Paranoid

I don't know what Andro knows. I wonder if she or he knows what's going to happen. Smile
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:26 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

I don't know what Andro knows. I wonder if she or he knows what's going to happen. Smile

Oh yeah I think she definately knows what's going on
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

Oh yeah I think she definately knows what's going on

Yeah of course. That's silly of me, I mean I should know that that person is aware of what's going on. lol! That's the whole point. lol!
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 pm

to brett
thx for reading between the lines lil bro What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:36 pm

BaSingSe wrote:
to brett
thx for reading between the lines lil bro What a Face

thx big bro!! Hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:01 am

haha Moon,I really like your new avatar,I mean it's unique ^_^ Then I would like all of you to let me know when you want a new chat with Andromeda and I'll be there for you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:25 am

thank you so much diana for what you doing Smile cheers <HUUUUUUUUUUUUG>
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:26 am

byalovemj wrote:
thank you so much diana for what you doing Smile cheers <HUUUUUUUUUUUUG>
L.O.V.E

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
haha Moon,I really like your new avatar,I mean it's unique ^_^ Then I would like all of you to let me know when you want a new chat with Andromeda and I'll be there for you Smile

Thank you Diana! It looks sort of cartoonish to me, but I guess it's ok. flower That's nice of you to help the others with the chat thing! cherry
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 am

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Thank you Diana! It looks sort of cartoonish to me, but I guess it's ok. flower That's nice of you to help the others with the chat thing! cherry

Well...if there weren't such AMAZING people (generally speaking) who really show their L.O.V.E. for me maybe I would't have done this. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:31 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Well...if there weren't such AMAZING people (generally speaking) who really show their L.O.V.E. for me maybe I would't have done this. Thank you Smile

you've helped out a lot on this forum. Thank you. Smile flower
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:32 am

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

you've helped out a lot on this forum. Thank you. Smile flower

Any time Smile
I'm really really glad to know that.
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:34 am

Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 am

hey isn't today Toms birthday?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 am

moonwalk11/19 wrote:

yes don't worry I already made the photo with our wishes for him and I also added wishes (from my head) from those who I haven't asked for messages for him.Just didn't have time to ask all of you Smile
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:31 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

yes don't worry I already made the photo with our wishes for him and I also added wishes (from my head) from those who I haven't asked for messages for him.Just didn't have time to ask all of you Smile

oh, ok . That's fine that you didn't ask everybody. Smile I'm sure it's very nice. flower

Last edited by moonwalk11/19 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:32 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

oh, ok . that's fine that you didn't ask everyone. Smile I'm sure it's very nice. flower

yup Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.    IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT! Andromeda agreed to answer the questions from the truthprevails members! Click here to see more.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3