PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!

Go down 
+7
t_ruth
byalovemj
Dirty Diana
KingIsAlive
daemon.trances
Captain_EO
lovemjangel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 am

I don't know about releasing this to the press. I too believe this is something Michael should do himself if and when he is ready. Michael has been betrayed in the past so until it comes directly from him, I have doubts.
I have to say though, that video has lifted my spirits a lot. I still feel like crying but with joy! I want him to come back so badly but it has to be in his own time.
We love you so much Michael. We just want to do exactly what is right for you. I sincerely hope we will.
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:48 am

Captain_EO wrote:
beLIEving wrote:
[u] We have known he was alive but somehow today I feel an intrusion into his privacy. Just becaise someone says that MJ or his 'people" say it is okay to release the info does not mean it is so. I know we all love Michael here and would want whats best for him and I feel that when he wants information released he will do it HIMSELF. I hope I don't get bashed for this but it is really bothering me and I had to say something.
It's all for love...

Hey beLIEving, i totally understand what you are saying but surely if that is Mike in the video he must have given the 'thumbs up' to release it otherwise he wouldn't have let them record him at all right?

L.O.V.E

We all know what a perfectionist Michael is. Even though the tape is not very clear, he isn't at his best and to me I don't think that he would put this out there. This is a what if, but what if he "wasn't quite himself" and maybe he was taken advantage of? Certainly wouldn't be the first time he trusted and was betrayed by people. For whatever reason he left I do not feel in my heart that this would be the way he would want to be seen or comeback.I know that it is hard not to be excited at the thought of seeing him (I am too) but I want to see him when he is ready and I don't feel this would be the way he would present himself. JMHO though.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:18 am

lovemjangel wrote:
The video is now all over youtube, so much for being careful Wink

Did you notice the description for LeahcimNoskaj's video?
Quote :
This is me. The falsity of some, for others the truth! Yourself.
Cath truth sigh, although it was hidden under his eyes.
LeahciM is watching you.
The truth of many.
The lie of others.

REMEMBER THIS VIDEO IS MIRROR.
What is right becomes the left
and what is left becomes right
Translated with google;-)
Does anyone know Spanish well enough to make a better translation?

also remember when I asked Andromeda about who is Leahcim Noskcaj actually and she said..."Um....it's hard to talk about that..."

Strange... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:18 pm

i was looking at facebook and joined a group called Bam's day and the latest post was a website so i clicked it and found this video check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtFEkf3YNyA

I think this confirms that video

here is the link to bam's day facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/BAMs-DAY/307907574122?ref=ts

and the link to that website
http://neverlandmjj.forumcommunity.net/

L.O.V.E.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:54 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
i was looking at facebook and joined a group called Bam's day and the latest post was a website so i clicked it and found this video check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtFEkf3YNyA
-Alex

affraid That was a really good video lilak! Thanks for sharing!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Most people will think its just another hoax video like all the other clips, to the world michael is dead they witnessed it all on the news if anything most just think there's a bunch of crazy eccentric fans out there who are trying to keep michael's memory alive by making videos.

pearljr mentions good news at the beginning of the video, so like she found a door? great journalism,4 minute advert waffling on about her e-book.
I can't say how angry I am with oppotunistics who are profittering from the fans. Does anyone know if she was pro michael at the trial?. 
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:53 pm

beLIEving wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
beLIEving wrote:
[u] We have known he was alive but somehow today I feel an intrusion into his privacy. Just becaise someone says that MJ or his 'people" say it is okay to release the info does not mean it is so. I know we all love Michael here and would want whats best for him and I feel that when he wants information released he will do it HIMSELF. I hope I don't get bashed for this but it is really bothering me and I had to say something.
It's all for love...

Hey beLIEving, i totally understand what you are saying but surely if that is Mike in the video he must have given the 'thumbs up' to release it otherwise he wouldn't have let them record him at all right?

L.O.V.E

We all know what a perfectionist Michael is. Even though the tape is not very clear, he isn't at his best and to me I don't think that he would put this out there. This is a what if, but what if he "wasn't quite himself" and maybe he was taken advantage of? Certainly wouldn't be the first time he trusted and was betrayed by people. For whatever reason he left I do not feel in my heart that this would be the way he would want to be seen or comeback.I know that it is hard not to be excited at the thought of seeing him (I am too) but I want to see him when he is ready and I don't feel this would be the way he would present himself. JMHO though.

There is no way in the world he would have OK'd this video being released if he wasn't going to return in the new future..
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 pm

wow affraid great video thx alex Smile
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Sorry my reply messed up ^^ anyways I was saying that there is no way that MJ would OK this video if he wasn't returning in the near future..
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:44 am

well,i think most of the clues on the internet about the hoax are published due to his permission,it's his DEATH,it's his HOAX,it's his FAME and nobody can change this!

btw the impersonator from pearljr video made me laugh sooooooooooooooooo hard!

OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Imp10

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:58 am

I agree, Diana - that one was so funny Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:12 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
well,i think most of the clues on the internet about the hoax are published due to his permission,it's his DEATH,it's his HOAX,it's his FAME and nobody can change this!

btw the impersonator from pearljr video made me laugh sooooooooooooooooo hard!

OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Imp10

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yeah Laughing lol! i think that he's carlo riley or....not lol ...are more impersonators lol!
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!   OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG!! Andromeda posted a new video!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2