PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TruthWillPrevail's Channel

Go down 
+3
lovemjangel
diane
daemon.trances
7 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

TruthWillPrevail's Channel Empty
PostSubject: TruthWillPrevail's Channel   TruthWillPrevail's Channel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Have you seen his channel? One of the videos really struck me, besides the OBVIOUS one. It's called 'Video'. In the beginning, around 0:06, (I assume this interview is AFTER he died) at the bottom of the screen, it says: 'get personal tweets from the king all day long!'. But... as the rest of the world knows, HE'S DEAD!!! Does anyone know when the first interview of this video was aired? If it was after his death, then we know one thing for sure: CNN is in on it, and Larry King is in on it. DEFINITELY.

See it?

Last edited by daemon.trances on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: TruthWillPrevail's Channel   TruthWillPrevail's Channel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: TruthWillPrevail's Channel   TruthWillPrevail's Channel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 pm

I know. That was the obvious one I was talking about. But this is more subtle, and i don't think people would see this if they weren't looking hard enough...
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: TruthWillPrevail's Channel   TruthWillPrevail's Channel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 pm

daemon.trances wrote:
Have you seen his channel?

Yes, I did!
Quoting myself from the "Andromeda posted a new video" thread:
Quote :
Now I found something amazing, take a look at "THRUTHwillPREVAIL's" channel!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/THRUTHwillPREVAIL
Watch those videos Shocked What a Face What a Face He/she uploaded this one 10 hours ago:
https://www.youtube.com/user/THRUTHwillPREVAIL#p/u/0/FyqSvuAFzt4
A message from Michael - but why in that poor English?

daemon.trances wrote:
One of the videos really struck me, besides the OBVIOUS one. It's called 'Video'. In the beginning, around 0:06, (I assume this interview is AFTER he died) at the bottom of the screen, it says: 'get personal tweets from the king all day long!'. But... as the rest of the world knows, HE'S DEAD!!! Does anyone know when the first interview of this video was aired? If it was after his death, then we know one thing for sure: CNN is in on it, and Larry King is in on it. DEFINITELY.

See it?
I haven't had time to watch all the videos yet.
Excellent find, Daemon!! That's really strange What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: TruthWillPrevail's Channel   TruthWillPrevail's Channel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:50 pm

I've seen a video in which Larry King is interviewing joe jackson and joe says just about the same things, except it was a longer video. it seems sort of weird that joe jackson wouldn't know about his son's autopsy results, or whatever. What a Face it makes you wonder. What a Face

Last edited by michael jackson moonwalk on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: TruthWillPrevail's Channel   TruthWillPrevail's Channel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:23 pm

I just saw all of his videos, and the speech interpretation is the coolest one. Here it is.

Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: TruthWillPrevail's Channel   TruthWillPrevail's Channel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:54 pm

WOW great post... that twitter thing was really weird a great clue... thanks for pointing out that i would have never saw it. GREAT FIND

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TruthWillPrevail's Channel   TruthWillPrevail's Channel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:10 am

WoooooW! That video is amazing! Now I'm more excited! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: TruthWillPrevail's Channel   TruthWillPrevail's Channel Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:56 am

just watched all the videos very interesting and exciting=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TruthWillPrevail's Channel   TruthWillPrevail's Channel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TruthWillPrevail's Channel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: