PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
herkules

herkules

LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller! Empty
PostSubject: LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller!   LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 pm

This song is track 14 on the second CD of The HIStory Album. NB! Notice that the album is entitled Past, Present and Future!

Little Susie lies couched bewteen track 13 which is HIStory and the final track which is Smile.The latter was written and composed by Charlie Chaplin, a man who was wrongfully accused and exiled from the States.

Little Susie was written, composed and produced by Michael Jackson.

Here are the lyrics:

Somebody killed little Susie
The girl with the tune,
Who sings in the daytime at noon.
She was there screaming,
Beating her voice in her doom,
But nobody came to her soon.

A fall down the stairs,
Her dress torn,
Oh the blood in her hair.
A mystery so sullen in air.

She lie there so tenderly,
Fashioned so slenderly,
Lift her with care,
Oh the blood in her hair.
Everyone came to see
The girl that now is dead.
So blind stare the eyes in her head.
And suddenly a voice from the crowd said,
“This girl lived in vain.
Her face bear such agony, such strain.”
But only the man from next door
Knew Little Susie and oh he cried,
As he reached down,
To close Susie's eyes.

Fashioned so slenderly,
Lift her with care,
Oh the blood in hair. It was all for God's sake,
For her singing the tune.
For someone to feel her despair,
To be damned to know hoping is dead and you're doomed,
Then to scream out.
And nobody's there.
She knew no one cared.
Father left home, poor mother died
Leaving Susie alone
Grandfather's soul too had flown.
No one to care,
Just to love her.
How much can one bear?
Rejecting the needs in her prayers.
Neglection can kill
Like a knife in your soul,
Oh it will.
But Susie fought so hard to live.
Fashioned so slenderly,
Lift her with care,
So young and so fair.

The track starts off with a choir singing what sounds a bit like a death mass. It is difficult to hear the words butthe introduction is classical in style, very solemn and dignified. This fades away and a clock is suddenly being wound up and starts ticking. A child starts to sing to music from a musical box. The singing slows down and eventually fades away. We almost get a shock when the bombastic drum and symphony orchestra introduces the waltz like melody that accompanies MJ when he starts singing the lyrics of Little Susie. He sings with such sweetness and sadness that it is difficult to listen to without feeling very ill at ease- well, at least I do!

The melody is beautiful and the lyrics are dark, in fact pitch black. The melody caught my fancy first, then I started "digging" into the lyrics. I began to wonder who Little Susie really was. Initially I thought it was about a child that was murdered. But now my thoughts begin to wonder if this song isn't about Michael himself.

Somebody killed little Susie
The girl with the tune,
Who sings in the daytime at noon.
She was there screaming,
Beating her voice in her doom,
But nobody came to her soon.

Michael was a child with a tune, he was "murdered "by moneyhungry sleezebags in cohorts with the god of jealousy, and in addition by the lying money hungry media. All he wanted to do was to sing and entertain people, and make the world a better place.He was trapped by his father as the breadwinner, the performing wonderkind. He was lonely but nobody came to his rescue. He was a sensitive soul who found physical and emotional pain very hard to bear.

lLittle Susie fell down the stairs but there is a mystery attached to her death. MJ's death is certainly a mystery.Metaphorically speaking taking a fall is of course falling from grace. Which we all know Michael did.

Everyone came to see
The girl that now is dea
So blind stare the eyes in her head.
And suddenly a voice from the crowd said,
“This girl lived in vain.
Her face bear such agony, such strain.”

Everyone came to see MJ when he was dead, "see" in the sense that fans particpated in his memorial service/funeral.on a global scale. And we all felt that his life was far too short and a lot of the time not at all sweet. He was only 50 so he was still young and deserved a lot better.

It was all for God's sake,
For her singing the tune.
For someone to feel her despair,
To be damned to know hoping is dead and you're doomed,
Then to scream out.
And nobody's there.

The motive for the murder is outlined in this part of the lyrics. And the victim cries for help but there is nobody there.

Rejecting the needs in her prayers.
Neglection can kill
Like a knife in your soul,
Oh it will.
But Susie fought so hard to live.

Susie was a victim of rejection and neglection. Michael felt rejected and neglected after the first allegation charges. The way he was being perceived was crucial for his future his career.

The song ends with a fade out and a bell chimes four times.Funeral bell?

So is this song a foreshadowing of /screenplay for MJ¨s "murder"?

What do you guys think? scratch

Herkules supersleuth aka Titania Like a Star @ heaven

PS. Check out the drawing of Little Susie in the HIStory booklet. Might be some clues there.

PPS. Michael was a genius but even more of a genius than I initially thoughts. Here's to the teacher of teachers!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/407536909
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller!   LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:16 pm

I read something that analysed the lyrics of Little Susie the other day and i agree, it did reveal some great things Very Happy Great find!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
herkules

herkules

PostSubject: Re: LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller!   LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
I read something that analysed the lyrics of Little Susie the other day and i agree, it did reveal some great things Very Happy Great find!

L.O.V.E

Do you remmber what this analysis had for angle? This song is not often discussed , is it? Like The Lost Children on Invincible album.....

Anyway, I am glad that you found my ideas in any way interesting. I just put on the song and let my thoughts come as they please. I feel there is much more that can be found in these lyrics. I will see if I come up with anything after a good night's sleep. Sleep

Thanks again! sunny

Herkules seeker of clues aka Titania
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/407536909
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller!   LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 am

No problem Very Happy I can't remember where i saw the other analysis of this song but it was in depth like yours was Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller!   LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LITTLE SUSIE-Quite a Chlller!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: Music and Lyrics :: Music in General-
Jump to: