PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches Empty
PostSubject: Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches   Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm

I don't know how many of you think that Paris was pretending to cry at mj's memorial. I'm not really sure if she was or not, but I did see this video in which it shows michael jackson talking at james brown funeral and towards the beginning he says:" Ever since I was a small child...." and goes on talking. This is similar to the way Paris began her speech so maybe michael wrote it out for her. Suspect
Also during the 911 call you can hear ppl talking in the background. One of them asks a question to one of the others and the person who responded sounded similar to michael's voice. It seems rather weird. What a Face

Last edited by moonwalk 11/19 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches   Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:24 am

This is amazing! I have never notice that...

Quote :
I don't know how many of you think that Paris was pretending to cry at mj's memorial. I'm not really sure if she was or not

BRAND NEW! Crying without tears! lol!
Well she was mostly speaking like she was crying but naah! Do you think aunt Janet would smile any more if Paris was actually crying?! NO WAY!

Quote :
This is similar to the way Paris began her speech so maybe michael wrote it out for her.

For Prince also.I wonder what was in Prince's mind at the Grammy's when he almost forgot the speech...or he was just acting...Probably if he was saying that speech without any mistake it would be somehow weird...

Again,very good post.Thanks for helping me notice that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches   Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 am

Wow i never thought if that before you are exactly right. Thanks for pointing it out. GREAT JOB.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches   Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:19 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Quote :
I don't know how many of you think that Paris was pretending to cry at mj's memorial. I'm not really sure if she was or not

Well she was mostly speaking like she was crying but naah! Do you think aunt Janet would smile any more if Paris was actually crying?! NO WAY!

Quote :
This is similar to the way Paris began her speech so maybe michael wrote it out for her.

For Prince also.I wonder what was in Prince's mind at the Grammy's when he almost forgot the speech...or he was just acting...Probably if he was saying that speech without any mistake it would be somehow weird...

Reallly Diana, you haven't thought that Paris could've been pretending to cry! lol! That's alright I'm not sure if she was or not either. If she was pretending she did a good job. I'm not sure about Prince either. scratch I'm sure if they practiced enough they could've pretended. Razz

Last edited by moonwalk 11/19 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches   Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Wow i never thought if that before you are exactly right. Thanks for pointing it out. GREAT JOB.

-Alex

Yor welcome. cherry
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches   Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 pm

moonwalk 11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Reallly Diana, you haven't thought that Paris could've been pretending to cry! lol! That's alright I'm not sure if she was or not either. If she was pretending she did a good job. I'm not sure about Prince either. scratch I'm sure if they practiced enough they could've pretended. Razz

very good actors lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches   Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches   Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:04 pm

I'd say you made a good find. "Ever since" is used in the Midwest where Michael grew up (I'm from the Midwest and I recognize many speech patterns that are similar. He sounds very much like a Chicagoer).
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches   Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:12 pm

onemorechance wrote:
I'd say you made a good find. "Ever since" is used in the Midwest where Michael grew up (I'm from the Midwest and I recognize many speech patterns that are similar. He sounds very much like a Chicagoer).

that's neat. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches   Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Similarities between Paris and Michael's speeches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: