PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Empty
PostSubject: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:29 pm

I've been watching the Vanquish July 13th message quite a bit recently, and I don't know if this part was discussed on here yet, but in front of Vanquish is a mirror type object...could he be giving us a clue that he is the Man in the Mirror??

"Remember, remember, the 5th of November, the gunpowder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should...ever be forgot"

L-et
O-ur
V-oices
E-cho

LaToya said something about Michael wearing 2 black leather gloves on a morning show she was on....Vendetta wears 2 black gloves...if MJ is not the man behind the mask, could he be directing this all??

The mirror V has is an iPad, but look closely at the face, MJ's face from TII. The voice is similar to Criss Angel's.

The original video of the 13th of July ran for 4:12- 4+1+2= 7

According to CNN, Sony is making an iPad challenger and new smart phone to be launched sometime in 2010, but yet no detail. Could this be it?

From the start of the vid to the :43 mark the iPhone by iPad seems to be lit...4+3=7

But like I said, what you find IN the iPad is a vague picture of Michael... I don't have a screenshot atm but I will try and get it ASAP. Tell me what you all think..
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 am

You may be on to something but please don't forget about the links Mr.V posted on his vlog on which you can find a lot of things about NWO and illuminatti. Trust me,they are worse than you could ever think they are pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:23 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
You may be on to something but please don't forget about the links Mr.V posted on his vlog on which you can find a lot of things about NWO and illuminatti. Trust me,they are worse than you could ever think they are pale

I know but there have been so many clues at once, unlike in the past. You would think, 'would Michael give this many clues at once if he wasn't prepared to return soon?'
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:35 pm

I totally agree with you but those links really smell a rat...
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

So do I, but it's starting to all fit together for a 2010 return.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:07 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I hope you are right! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:11 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I hope you are right! Rolling Eyes

So do I...
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:02 am

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:04 am

do you think he posted it today because there is one more month left until Michael's bday? :/
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:11 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
do you think he posted it today because there is one more month left until Michael's bday? :/

....rebirth
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:58 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Here in America it was posted EXACTLY 1 month beforehis birthday What a Face
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:20 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
NEW POST!

http://vforvanquish.com/vlog/2010/7/29/sky-by-philip-bloom.html

The sky in the new video that was posted reminds me of Earth Song because of the sky Smile Then the city reminds me of Smooth Criminal from TII! Other than that i am not sure if it is meant to be a clue or not Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
NEW POST!

The sky in the new video that was posted reminds me of Earth Song because of the sky Smile Then the city reminds me of Smooth Criminal from TII! Other than that i am not sure if it is meant to be a clue or not Suspect

L.O.V.E

This is all too good to be a coincidence Captain_EO. The truth has to prevail soon from all that we have been getting lately..
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
NEW POST!

L.O.V.E

This is all too good to be a coincidence Captain_EO. The truth has to prevail soon from all that we have been getting lately..

Yeah i guess i agree Smile I hope that BAM day will be soon because just like you said "truth will prevail" Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:26 am

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:52 am

That new video was kinda interesting Suspect it was like the woman throwing the hammer thing was trying to silence the guy speaking on the screen! Not sure what else to say about this but, just before the hammer hit the screen did the guy say "the truth shall prevail"?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:14 am

That's what it sounded like to me. Not sure who the lady was to represent. Maybe the "NWO", to keep this "army" from hearing what needs to be heard. At the end, after the screen breaks, it might be interpreted as the "army" being uner mind control. BUT, turn it around:
The army of love could already be under mind-control of the NWO (the screen), who is feeding them a constant load of garbage as the truth, and the lady could represent someone who is trying to spread a message of the real truth. Then, after the screen breaks, the army is broken from the control and unites in one voice.

By the way, did you notice some wearing masks?
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:55 am

Hmm. Yes the first thing i noticed that may be a clue is that they man on the screen was making an announcement like mike at the O2. Second thing i noticed was what Emma said the man saying "the truth shall prevail" I'd say Mr v is trying to tell us something here Wink

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:09 am

NOTE: I'm not saying I believe 100 % in the NWO being involved in the hoax. You could replace that with "media". To each his own. L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:01 am

yeah i agree with you both...i like the explanation you gave mjwendy but i too am not sure about the NWO thing...

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?   V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V for Vanquish....Man in the Mirror?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: