PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Interesting Picture I Found

Go down 
+2
ana4mj
razza1987
6 posters
AuthorMessage
razza1987

An Interesting Picture I Found Empty
PostSubject: An Interesting Picture I Found   An Interesting Picture I Found Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 am

Please tell me I am not the only one to notice something different about this hehehe.

Gotta love Michael <3

I don't know how to upload pictures onto this forum so here is the website address. If someone knows how to upload pictures on here feel free to do so:

https://2img.net/h/i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a450/MJCentral/18157_342439081176_307516706176_4826504_8269124_n1.jpg

Rachel
Back to top Go down
ana4mj

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Picture I Found   An Interesting Picture I Found Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:49 am

A Tribute? "Authorised by Michael Jackson"... Himself? So, He Is so much Alive...

We Love You Michael.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Picture I Found   An Interesting Picture I Found Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:20 am

The truth is right infront of our eyes, take the chance and grab it while we have the chance.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Picture I Found   An Interesting Picture I Found Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:05 am

lol! great find! I L.O.V.E it when clues are right infront of people's eyes! cyclops

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Picture I Found   An Interesting Picture I Found Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:10 am

Haha this is great these clues just keep getting more and more obvious
great find

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Picture I Found   An Interesting Picture I Found Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:30 am

So much seems to be going on of late. Things are intensifying. If that's really the judge on vacation with DCM then that is so blatant. With all this info out there the media curiously remains silent on this topic...mmmmmm!!!
In the past they pick up on everything (that is negative) about MJ wherever it is they find it. But not this... I wonder why... is it because like anything great and wonderful pertaining to MJ... THEY JUST IGNORE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Picture I Found   An Interesting Picture I Found Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Picture I Found
Page 1 of 1